Front Porch Story

Front porch

"Where are you going?" Tre demands as Billie, my sister and I leave our apartment the next evening. "Oh twerp sister is here!"
"Yup." I say nudging my sister, "We're going to see her boyfriend's band."
"Oh can Lisea and I come?"
"Uhh yeah I guess." Billie says glancing at me, "We'll see if Mike and Ana want to come too."
In a matter of minutes the seven of us were on our way to the little club downtown Oakland. Mike and Ana took the pick-up and the rest of us went in Billie's car.

We walk into the small club with only about twenty people inside including the owner. The band playing on stage is pretty good.
"Is that them?" I ask my sister.
"Uhh no, they're probably up next." She mutters as she waves to some guys in the corner. Soon after the guys go on stage and start playing.
"These guys suck." Billie mumbles in my ear.
"No need to tell me."
"Poseurs!" Tre yells, my sister slaps him across the arm, "What? It's true."
"They are not poseurs!" she protests.
"Yeah they are." Ana says as she rests her head on Mike's shoulder.

We sit through about half an hour of crap excuse for punk music.
"Come meet Davey!" Tanya says eagerly pulling me towards the stage. Billie follows closely behind, the band jumps off stage and the lead singer comes to meet us.
"There's my bitch!" the singer says smugly.
"Davey." She says rolling her eyes, "This is my sister Adrienne and her fiancé Billie Joe."
"Hey." He says nodding toward us rudely.
"Hey." I say just as rudely.
"Aren't you that Green Day guy, I saw you on TV the other day?"
"Yeah." Billie says, I can tell by his tone he hates this guy.
"I'll go get us some drinks." Tanya says as she backs away.

Some groupie walks up to us.
"Hey I saw you on stage, meet me later." She mumbles into Davey's ear squeezing his ass mid-sentence. Davey smirks as he stares at the groupie's ass as she walks away.
"Beers." Tanya says as she hands us each a bottle. "So Davey, do you want to come over?"
"Sorry babe, we have band practice later."
"You fuck face." Billie mutters as he punches Davey square in the forehead.
"Billie! What the hell!" Tanya yells.
"He doesn't have fucking band practice, he's going to go meet some big boobed hussy!" I say as I hold Tanya back.
"What?!" Tanya says as she goes down to Davey who's lying on the floor, "Is that true?"
"Sorry babe, but I need some action, and you just don't give out." Tanya stands up and kicks him in the ribs before storming out.

Billie and I walk away to find the others.
"That was really sweet of you." I mumble as I kiss Billie behind his ear.
"He was asking for it, the music was shit." Billie says chuckling.
"Let's go." I suggest as we get to the bar where Tre, Lisea, Mika and Ana are sitting.
"What happened to poseur boyfriend?" Tre asks as he stands up.
"He has a wandering penis." I say as Mike bursts out laughing.
"So it detaches?" Mike asks still slapping his thigh in laughter.
"I'm not sure." Billie says scratching his chin.
"Where's your sister?" Ana asks glancing around.
"She stormed off." I say starting to be concerned about where she ran off to.
"Can we leave now, the bands suck." Tre whines.
"Yeah, I think we should." I say as Billie wraps his arms around my waist and leads me out of the dingy building.

We find Tanya sitting in Billie's car, waiting for us. Tre, Billie, Lisea and I get in quietly. Billie starts up the car and drives back to the apartment.
"So Tanya, would you like me to stop off and buy you some ice cream or cookie dough for you to stuff your face?" Billie Joe asks breaking the silence.
"No, I'm fine." She says, I can tell from the pitch of her voice that she's crying. "I'm sorry I ruined your time off tour with my sister." Billie and Tre burst out laughing.
"Adie, your sister has some seriously messed up priorities." Tre says smirking. "She just got dumped and all she can think about is Billie's libido."
"Tre." Lisea says putting her finger over her mouth to silence him.
"Sorry." Tre whispers.

"I'm going to stay at Dad's apartment." Tanya announces when we arrive at our apartment building.
"Really!" Billie says eagerly.
"I just need the key." She says looking at me. I pull my keys out of my purse and unhook the one to my father's apartment and hand it to her. "Do you want a lift?"
"No, it's only a couple of streets away, besides I think I've already been enough of a hassle for you." She mumbles as she starts down the street.

"I'm not sure whether I should be happy or worried." I mumble to Billie as we walk into the building.
"Horny! When in doubt be horny!" Tre yells thorough the hallways.
"I think I'll have to agree with Tre." Billie says, pretending to be serious. I slap his arm playfully. "Oh we're dominating today."
"Yeah sure I'll be your dominatrix." I say sarcastically.
"Lisea could lend you her whip and cuffs if you don't have your own." Tre says smugly as he puts his arm over Lisea's shoulder, "I feel like having traditional sex tonight."
"Yeah huh." Lisea says rolling her eyes.