Front Porch Story

Front porch

A few months of dating Billie and I was officially considered part of the Green Day family, along with Ana and Lisea. One particular day I walk into the apartment to find Tre sitting on the sofa butt naked.

"Morning Tre." I say casually.

"Morning Adie." He says spreading his arms out. I look over at the kitchen counter to see a milk carton sitting there.

"Tre, how long has this milk been sitting out?" I ask as I pick it up to smell it.

"That's not milk anymore." Tre grins evilly.

"Ew! Nasty, Tre that's just wrong!" I say dropping the carton in the garbage and washing my hands.

"Hey, Lisea is working and I got lonely."

"Where's Billie?" Tre maneuvers his neck towards Billie's room. I walk up to the door and reach for the doorknob.

"I'd knock if I were you." Tre says warningly, "Billie gets just as lonely as me." I roll my eyes and knock on the door.

"Tre, I said don't bug me!" Billie calls out.

"It's me!"

"Adie? Hold on a second." I hear shuffling and then Billie appears at the door. I lean forward and kiss his lips softly before flopping down on his bed.

"Tre, for fuck's sake, put some clothes on, some of us used to like sitting on that couch." Billie says rolling his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about; you walk around here naked all the time." Tre says smugly, "Now you can enjoy the couch and my essence."

"Fine, do what you like." Billie says closing the door and lying next to me.

"Do you know Tre leaves his manly emissions in the milk?" I ask laughing.

"Since when do we buy milk?" Billie asks comically.

"Okay, good Tre's habit doesn't affect you." I say laying my head on his chest.

"Adie, move in with me." Billie says stroking my hair.

"What and have to deal with Tre even more than I have too?" I say laughing.

"You'll also get to deal with me more than you have too." Billie says raising his
eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, that sounds real nice." I say kissing Billie, "It makes up for dealing with Tre."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yeah." I say leaning over him and kissing him some more.

"Do you want to get your stuff?" Billie asks as we lie casually on his bed.

"Yeah okay." I say getting up. We walk into the living room where Tre and Lisea
are playing tonsil hockey.

"Mike! We're taking the truck!" Billie yells, snatching the keys out of Mike's left shoe and putting on his own shoes.

We drive over to my dad's apartment to get my stuff, when I emerge with only one duffle bag Billie looks at me strangely.

"That's it?"

"Well yeah, all my stuff is at my mom's." I say shrugging.

"Do want to go there and get the rest?" I consider the idea nervously for a second.

"Ergh, okay." I say finally.

We drive down to the street where we both used to live. Billie pulls into the driveway where the absence of my mom's car is noticed. I pull out my house keys and fiddle with the lock.

"Fuck!" I mutter.

"What's wrong?"

"She changed the fucking locks." I say collapsing on the top step. Billie looks around for a while.

"You can climb in that window!" he says pointing excitedly at my mother's open bedroom window.

"How am I going to get up there?" I ask as I stand up and look at the height of the porch compared to the height of the window.

"I'll . . . . argh . . . lift you up." He says grabbing my legs and boosting me toward the window. I grab the ledge and pull myself up and through the window. I run down the stairs to the front door and let Billie in.

"You can watch T.V. or whatever while I go pack my stuff." I say motioning towards the living room.

"You don't want any help?"

"Nah, it's okay." I say shrugging.

"Okay," he says as he lowers his pants and starts rubbing his ass against every surface available.

"Billie what are you doing?" I ask terribly amused.

"Tainting this place." He says smirking evilly.

"Fine with me." I say heading up to my room to pack my stuff.

Half an hour later I come back downstairs with two fairly large duffle bags in hand. I look over at Billie who's flipping through the channels (fully clothed).

"Ran out of stuff to taint?" I ask laughing. He shakes his head.

"I was tainting that statue thingy over there and it scraped my butt cheek."

"Awe, poor baby." I say kissing his cheek playfully.

"I said butt cheek." He says sticking his butt out at me.

"Let's just go before my mother gets home." I suggest at Billie puts his butt away and takes one of the bags to the truck.

We get back to the apartment and Tre and Lisea are still playing tonsil hockey.

"Still going at it I see." Billie says messing up Tre's hair.

"Oh yeah!" Tre says pevertedly, making Lisea laugh.

"I'll just unpack my stuff while you ruin the moment." I say taking my bag into Billie's room."

"What? Unpack?" Tre asks looking up at me.

"Yeah, she's moving in." Billie Joe says as he hugs me proudly.

"What since when are girlies living here?" Tre says putting his hands on his hips.

"Since today." I say heading into Billie Joe's room.

"Fine then, Lisea's moving in too."

"Sorry Tre, but my parents will sort of notice my absence, and they kind of don't approve of you." I overhear Lisea say as I place my clothes in one of Billie's empty drawers.

"Awe!" Tre whines.