My Chemical Condoms

Chapter one

“Frank,” Gerard’s soft voice drifted through their house from the dimly lit hallway as he slammed the wooden door shut. “It’s arrived!” He was holding a package safely in his hands, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth as he strode back towards the lounge room. Anticipation was slowly building up, leaving his body tingling, and he could already feel his pants becoming just that much tighter as he entered the other room, slowly making his way over to the couch and placing the package aside on the coffee table.

He heard Frank’s hurried footsteps descend the staircase, and soon his boyfriend over the last three years was – after a little struggle with gravity, the last step and his feet – stood before him, his left hand resting on the railing of the stairs, the other running through his short, black hair, a nonchalant look on his face. He sniffled, looking at Gerard, then at the package standing on the coffee table and back at Gerard. “What has arrived?” he asked, walking over to the table and picking up the package, studying it with a concentrated look over his features. “…On a Sunday afternoon? That’s not normal,” he stated.

“The last product for us to test before tomorrow,” Gerard wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, eyeing his boyfriend. It took Frank’s mind a short moment to register what was meant by that, but when it did, his eyes shot up from the package and met Gerard’s, a playful glint more than evident in them. “Oh, really?” Frank’s tone of voice was something alike arrogant, or maybe a bit platonic, but the grin gracing his lips indicated that he was very into the idea of testing the product as soon as humanly possible. They both knew what they’d be testing out this time, and although compared to earlier things, this wasn’t the most exhilarating; it could turn out quite interesting.

“Yep, so I hope you’re not busy today so I don’t have to do it all by myself,” Gerard answered, taking the package from his boyfriend and setting it back onto the coffee table, smirking at him as he went to open it. Frank walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, and trailing them over his chest and stomach, thoughts and mental images of Gerard sneaking their way into his mind, and he buried his face in Gerard’s soft, black almost-shoulder length hair, inhaling deeply and murmuring something about having plenty of time but that it would be fun watching Gerard all by himself nonetheless.

After a fierce struggle with the far too much duct tape wrapped around the package and Frank’s hands lingering just beneath the material of his jeans, caressing the soft skin on his hips, and his pelvis grinding ever so slightly into Gerard’s arse, the box was finally ripped open and its content revealed with a half-moaned exclaim of ‘victory!’ coming from an increasingly impatient Gerard.

As Gerard reached his hand into the box to pull out its content, Frank’s hand wandered downwards, coming to a halt between the denim of Gerard’s jeans and the soft material of his boxers, eagerly palming his hardening member. Gerard’s knees nearly caved in beneath him, his unoccupied hand slamming down onto the tabletop in order to maintain a standing position as he strangled a groan at the sudden contact, his back arching and his eyes tightly screwed shut.

“I never told you to stop what you were doing, was I?” Frank asked innocently, pressing his lips softly to the tender skin on Gerard’s neck, earning a soft moan from the older man.

“I’m not stopping. Just … taking a break,” was Gerard’s strained answer, and Frank giggled, slowing down the motions of his hand somewhat so that Gerard could regain his balance and finally pull out the contents of the box.

Frank rested his chin on the side of his boyfriend’s upper arm, watching carefully as a highly concentrated Gerard bit his bottom lip to keep from moaning at the friction caused by Frank’s hand still moving ever so slightly in his pants, as he sat down a butt plug on the coffee table next to the box, a mix between a smug, triumphant grin and a smirk gracing his features.

“Looks promising,” Frank snickered, and upon withdrawing his hand from Gerard’s jeans, he caused the older man to groan at the sudden loss of contact, and he walked over to stand next to him, looking into the box, and he studied the remaining objects following the butt plug.

“Yep. This could be fun,” Gerard murmured, his concentration fixed on the object stood in front of him. “Hell, it’s even blue. I mean; what more could you ask for?” he exclaimed happily, picking it up and placing it back into the box. Frank giggled, and Gerard told him to go and make himself busy in the living room while he prepared the equipment for use. Frank gladly obeyed.

As Gerard returned to the living room after having prepared the butt plug – like disinfection and suchlike – he couldn’t decide whether to laugh or moan at the sight he was met with; Frank sitting leaned back on the couch, feet on the coffee table, head tilted back, eyes tightly shut and mouth open in obvious pleasure and his hand placed firmly down his pants, jerking himself off.

“Stop that right now, or this will end pretty quickly,” Gerard laughed as he walked over to him, setting the box aside on the table and sitting down so that he was straddling his younger boyfriend’s hips. Frank groaned an objection, but tilted his head forwards, opening his eyes and reluctantly withdrawing his hand from his jeans.

And then their lips were colliding and their hands roaming every reachable spot on the other’s body. Gripping Frank’s short hair tightly, Gerard pressed their lips firmer together, parting them with his tongue and earning a moan in response and Frank’s hands were firmly placed in the back pockets of Gerard’s pants.

Gerard ran his hands down Frank’s upper body before sliding them under the material of his shirt, breaking their kiss and dragging it over Frank’s head before tossing it to the floor. He placed another kiss onto Frank’s lips before moving on down his jaw line, ending up at his neck, placing wet, sloppy kisses on the skin to be found there. Frank’s hand intertwined in his soft hair, and he closed his eyes and moaned lowly as Gerard’s hands found their way to the waistline of his jeans.

Unbuckling his belt, Gerard pushed Franks down into a lying position and ridded him from his pants and boxers before he crawled atop of him, once again straddling his hips.

“Take- Get your fucking clothes off,” Frank tugged at Gerard’s shirt, desperately trying to get it off. Gerard giggled, pulling the shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor. Frank’s hands immediately found their way to his chest, and Gerard leaned in, kissing his lips gently before muttering “the pants are staying,” into his ear. Frank groaned in disagreement.

Gerard sat up then, taking in the sight of Frank’s naked form beneath him, practically shining through a thin layer of sweat, chest heaving erratically. “Bedroom?” he suggested, running a hand softly, teasingly down Frank’s chest, making his back arch up into his touch. Frank shook his head vigorously, muttering that no, that was too far away, and he needed this fucking now.

And then the package was standing idly on the floor next to the couch and the small bottle of personal lubricant following the butt plug was safely placed in Gerard’s hand, squeezing out a liberal amount into his other. He discharged the bottle and went to coat his fingers with the lube. When considering himself done, he shifted so that Frank’s legs were now wrapped around his waist, hips slightly lifted up off the couch, and he held his fingers to Frank’s entrance, looking at him from one eye to the other and asking if he was ready.

As Frank nodded his head eagerly, pressing his body down towards Gerard’s fingers while muttering his approval repeatedly, Gerard gently pushed one finger inside of him, and Frank’s eyes closed and his mouth fell open as he inhaled sharply from the sensation. After a while of moving his finger in and out, Gerard added another, scissoring them to stretch, and Frank’s body relaxed around him. Then, when he added the third, he sought out Frank’s prostate, and when his fingers brushed against the spot a few times, Frank moaned loudly, gripping the material of the couch tightly in his hands and his eyes shot open, and he was all but begging for Gerard to fucking touch him, already.

But Gerard just smirked at him, retreating his fingers from Frank’s tightness one by one and went to retrieve the butt plug from the box, and upon coating the object with lube as well, he made sure to take it slowly just to get a glimpse of that desperate look in Frank’s eyes and his body thrashing around beneath him, desperate for friction, and all he wanted right now was to get the fuck off. “Gerard, please- please…” his voice trailed off.

Gerard held the now slick butt plug against Frank’s entrance, and he stroked one hand repeatedly over Frank’s thigh as he pushed it in as carefully as possible. Frank groaned, the object feeling cold and uncomfortable inside of him, but he did his best to try and relax around it as Gerard gently pushed it in further, circling it slowly to make it move easier. He halted the movements about halfway, asking Frank if he was okay and if it felt too uncomfortable and if they should stop. But Frank smiled, searching out the hand Gerard was holding on his thigh with his own, squeezing it and reassuring him that he was good to continue.

When the object was nearly fully inserted, Frank’s breath hitched, his body jerking upwards, and he let out a low, throaty moan, indicating that his prostate was once again found, and Gerard grinned to himself before proceeding to push it in all the way.

“Well, this feels slightly awkward,” Frank pointed out, moving his hips and jerking slightly every time the butt plug brushed against his prostate, as Gerard bent down to retrieve the lighter-sized remote control from the box.

“Relax, you look awkward too. Nothing to worry about,” Gerard snickered, leaning forward and crashing their lips together. To say he was immensely turned on at this moment in time would be quite the understatement. They kissed feverishly, desperately, hands intertwining in each other’s hair, lips moving hungrily against lips and tongues taking turn in being dominant.

Minutes later, Gerard pulled away, standing up and looking down at Frank, extending a hand to him. “And now; get up,” he said in a sing-song voice, and Frank cocked an eyebrow at him, asking why.

“We’re testing this shit, so you have to walk,” Gerard stated, reaching forward and grabbing Frank’s wrists and hauling him up into a sitting position, making him moan loudly as the butt plug once again hit his prostate.

“Walk? With this thing in my ass?” Frank asked, but got up nonetheless. “Fine, but the only walk I’ll be taking will be the one to the bedroom,” and then he started his epic walk towards the stairs, occasionally wincing and struggling to maintain his balance.

When he reached the second stair, Gerard, who was walking a few feet behind him, pressed the button on the remote control, and Frank let out a kind of yelping sound, desperately fumbling for something to hold on to as his knees caved in at the sudden pleasure surging through his body as the butt plug vibrated heavily against his prostate. He let out a strangled ‘fuck,’ holding on to the railing of the stair and gazing back at Gerard who was now stood looking back at him, grinning like a maniac. Frank smiled sarcastically at him, asking if he could please turn it off so that he wouldn’t fall down the stairs when moving again.

Gerard did so, and followed Frank up the stairs, watching him stumble over his own feet and trying desperately not to just stop and jerk off right away. As Gerard reached the top stair and walked to the doorway of the bedroom, Frank was already lying on the bed, legs bent at the knees, eyes closed tightly, and he was trying to regulate his breath.

Leaning up to the wall behind him, Gerard’s hand found its way to his belt buckle, and he swiftly undid it, not bothering to pull down his remaining clothing before driving his hand underneath the material of his boxers, wrapping his fingers around his throbbing erection. He was so fucking hard now, it hurt, and he needed to get off now. With his other hand, he turned the butt plug on ‘vibrate’ again, and Frank’s body jerked violently and he let out a surprised moan, begging for Gerard to touch him.

“You ca- ah…can t- touch yourself,” Gerard muttered, watching as Frank eagerly wrapped his own hand around his erection, palming the tip and pumping at a fast pace. He came merely seconds later, hard and violently, a loud moan of something alike ‘fuck,’ spilling from his lips.

“G- Gerard…The butt plug…t- turn it off, please? And come over here. C’mere,” Frank rambled, looking at Gerard and extending his arm towards him. Gerard did as he was told, placed the remote control on the nightstand and walked over to the bed, lying down next to Frank who yanked Gerard’s hand out of his boxers, replacing it with his own, jerking him off just the way he knew he liked it, his lips all over his cheek, his ear, his jaw line and his neck, earning soft, silent moans, and when Gerard finally came, his hips bucked into Frank’s hand, and he moaned as if there were no tomorrow.

After minutes of just laying in each other’s arms, just breathing, both of them keeping their gaze fixed on the butt plug now standing idly on the night table next to the bed; Gerard turned his head to look at Frank, smiling lovingly. “So…What do you think?”

“I think the customers will love it,” Frank giggled, giving Gerard’s lips a short peck and nuzzling into the crook of his neck, sighing contently as Gerard pulled the cover over them and kissing the top of his head.