Velvet Stars.

Velvet Stars.

Emma is tired of sitting and watching the world revolve, constantly ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time and hating her home life and the mysteries of her missing father.
One incident leads to a blood curdling night and the next thing Emma knows she's part of a secret organisation ,that tracks and kill bodies filled with lost spirits, with new friends. One mission changes her world and now she thirsts for blood. Its her destiny to save Enchantra with a heart breaking past and cling to her humanity while struggling with the reality of love.
She's on the run from The Slayers, but will she be captured?

Rosalind is tired of being kept under the control of her fathers thumb ever since he murdered her mother. And now, just turned sixteen, is forced to join her fathers business and organisation in killing vampires, The Slayers, against her will.
Rosalind's bright feverish purple eyes and ability to bring things to life and kill things, make her different and terrified or what her farther will do to her if he finds out her abilities. As she is older her skills become more vibrant and magic starts to surround her.

When the two girls come together they are arch enemies. But they realise the only way to escape from this world alive is to work together and the Velvet Stars are their only way out as horrors and truth start to uncurl...