Status: On Haitus, I've been busy getting ready for school!

Its you and you're dying, I'm sorry

Buying Time

Frank walked into the ICU with everyone else. They looked for Gerard's room and stopped at room 556.

"Gerard?" Frank whispered. He looked at the figure lying on the bed. It was definately Gerard, but he had changed, immensely. His eyes were closed and he had various machines beeping and whirring around him. His skin had a yellow tint; a sure fire sign of liver failure. Frank could see Gerard's cheekbones protuding from his yellow, sunken face.

Mikey walked in and let out a scratchey scream, that sounded more like a cat choking on air, "Gee?!"
He ran over to his brother's side and took the hand with the blood supply hooked in.

"Gerard! Why would you do this? You can't just die because of the anniversery of Elena's death! This band is nothing without you! We need you!" Mikey cried, tears falling on his brother's hand.

"M...Mikey..I...I'm s..sorry...don't cry.." The figure gasped.

"God, Gee! How can I not cry?! We go on tour, and yes, I know you've been thru hell, but then you get wasted, have liver damage, and you're dying!!" Mikey screamed.

"It wasen't supposed to be like this, Mikes. I'm sorry, OK?"

"Gerard Arthur Way! Dude! It's not OK! I thought I was going to lose you!" Mikey screamed, causing a nurse nearby to turn around.

Mikey stepped away, clearly pissed.

"Gee, I know Mikey was hard on you, but he was worried sick, we all are.." Frank said bittersweetly. "We love you, we don't want you to waste away..."

"Oh, God, Frankie! I feel like such an idiot!" Gerard cried. Frank wrapped his arms around him, and was soothing him.

Gerard went limp in Frank's embrace.

"Gee?" Frank asked, worried.

Gerard was breathing, and he was sleeping in his husband's arms. His face was a pale white.

"Excuse me, I need to check Mr. Way's vitals," A nurse murmerd as she pushed past Frank. She jotted down notes and left for the secratereys desk.

"Why did you do this?"

"God, Frankie! I..I don't know! I just don't know!!" Gerard was crying now. He was broken inside. Tears were pouring from his so called lifeless eyes. He felt awful for what he had done.

"What? What have I done to deserve this?" Gerard cried.

"Gee, you chose to OD and get drunk," Frank stated.

"I'm sorry sir, but visting hours are over now," A nurse quietly said to Frank and Mikey.

"Can we stay withi him?" Mikey begged.

"Yeah, Mikey's his brother and well, I'm married to him," Frank stated. Heck yes for Gay Pride!

The nurse gave Frank a dirty look. Frank winked at Gerard and smiled. She threw her hands up in defeat and left.

"I love you Gee," Frank whisperd, moving Gerard's hair from his eyes.

Why am I so broken? A broken messiah? Gerad thought, sleep ebbing at his senses. He closed his eyes and drifted into a fitful sleep in Frank's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK heres more.
Crissy if your on can you try to update blood? Evee and me miss it!