Status: On Haitus, I've been busy getting ready for school!

Its you and you're dying, I'm sorry

Side Effects

Gerard clinged onto this bed sheets, pain enveloping him. He tried his hardest not to cry out in agony. He reached for the call button, with agony searing thru his head and bones. He pressed it and gasped as he felt the room swirl. He clutched his head and waited till a nurse came.

"Mr. Way?" The nurse asked worriedly.

"M..My head..and...body...." Gerard gasped.

The nurse looked at him.

"Hurts...so...much..." Gerard's head seared in pain. He winced.

"Owwww," He moaned, tears starting to pour from his tightly shut eyes.

The nurse felt his arms with the IVs; Gerard howled out in pain, like a cat, who's tail had been stepped on.

"Where else does it hurt?" She asked.

"..Head, arms...stomach...chest..." Gerard gasped out.

She placed a hand on Gerard's head.

"Owwww, it hurts...don't touch me there!" Gerard cried.

Gerard's vison blurred, he twisted his body away from the nurse, and buried his aching head into the hard pillows.

"Why won't it stop hurting?" Gerard whispered.

"I'm not sure, Mr. Way. Why don't you get some sleep?" She whisperd, placing a hand on Gerard's IV hand.

"Ouch!" Gerard gasped.

"I'm sorry.." She left Gerard in his room, he silently cried himself to sleep, he was afraid that the meds would kill him....
♠ ♠ ♠
OK here's another update. Now i've gotta be on my merry way to see Twilight, again! xD