Status: On Haitus, I've been busy getting ready for school!

Its you and you're dying, I'm sorry

Poor Gee... :(

Gerard shivered, he felt cold and sick. The medicine was change, but he still felt funny. Frank was coming over later; he was afraid that Frank would still be mad at him. He shivered as a sob escaped his mouth.

"F..Frankie..D..don't be mad...I-I'm sorry..." He sobbed, shaking.

He sat up in his bed too quickly and felt unbearebly cold, and light headed. He felt his stomach do backflips and he moaned softly.

"Ugh.." He pressed the call button and waited until the nurse came. He prayed that he'd at least not puke all over the sheets, like he had done before.

The nurse walked in.

"..I think I'm going to puke..." Gerard moaned. He put a hand on his now aching head.

The nurse gave Gerard the trashcan. He waited, and nothing happened. His stomach lurched again, and this time he did throw up. He moaned too softly for the nurse to hear, and hurled for hopefully the last time.

"Ow..my throat hurts.." he choked out. He tried to catch his breath, and coughed on the air. The room was spinning, and he was dizzy. Gerard laid his head on the pillows.

"The room looks freaky..' He mumbled. "It's all twisted."

The nurse whisperd to him and he fell asleep on the hard bed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Gee?"

"Gerard?"

"Bro?"

Gerard opened his eyes. Frank, Mikey and Ray were standing above him.

"Mornin', sleeping beauty," Frank said, giggling slightly.

"Shut up..." Gerard moaned.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel sick, that's all."

"Uh, Frankie? Are..are you still mad at me?" Gerard whisperd.

"Mad? About what?"

"You hitting me, because I was on an emo rant."

"Oh, Gee, I'm not mad anymore," Frank said, hugging him.

"Th..Thanks, I think.."

Gerard had a blank expression on his face, and fell back on the covers.

"Uh, Frank, can I talk to Gee alone?" Mikey asked. "No offense or anyting.."

"It's cool, " Frank said, walking away.

"Gee?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why were you apologizing to Frank?"

"I was depressed, and scared, because of the meds. Frank hit me, and I, ugh....Mikey..." He trailed off.

"What?"

"I CRIED Mikey! Now, I'm just an emo pansy!!" Gerard screamed. "I fucking cried!"

Gerard felt a pair of arms around him.

"It's OK Gee," Mikey reassured him.

"Just sleep Gee," Mikey whispered kissing his brother's sweat soaked face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!! ^_^