A New Beginning

Things that make you go "AWW!"

Chapter 10: Thangs that make you go "Aww".
Gerard's pov.
She sat on the piano bench. I sat on a stool beside the piano. She looked down at the keys sating her fingers on the home row keys. Ok I know a little about the piano, my grandma taught me some. "Anything in particular you want played?" she asked. "No surprise me," I said with a smile. She began to play this beautiful piece. “The Moonlight Sonata’ by Beethoven,” She stated quietly. Her fingers moved gracefully across the keys.
"Mikey and the guys are on the way--*door bell rings*…are here!" She ripped her fingers from the keys as Frank’s voice rang out. She suddenly looked nervous. She got up from the piano’s bench and headed up the stairs. A few steps from the top she stopped and gave me a nervous smile. I smiled back and gave her the thumbs up. She walked through the door. We were greeted with sounds of laughter. I squeezed her shoulders lightly as we walked in to the living room.

The laughter stopped, and all eyes turned on us. I smiled and hugged each of the guys. “Mikey, Ray, and Bob, This is Mia our daughter!” I exclaimed. The first to engulf Mia was Mikey. Him being her really uncle, I think He was excited to be one. “Hi Mia I’m your uncle Mikey.” Mia smiled and hugged him back. Then Ray hugged her fallowed by Bob. They all had big grins on their faces. We all settled in to the couch. As the guys began the “questionnaire” part. They asked all kind of questions, anywhere from ‘What’s your favorite color?’ to ‘What time do you get up in the morning?’.

Lots of laughs were coming from everyone in the room. People were cracking jokes on each other and telling about when they were little. Even Mia was. Which I was happy about. She was hitting it off with them real well! We eventual settled down and put the movie ‘Saw 2’ in to watch. After about 20 minutes of watching I glanced over at Mia. She had a pillow pulled up to her chin to cover her eyes every time something really nasty would happen. She would jump at parts but not at others. I was loving her reaction to it. After the movie me, Frank and the guys began to talk. Mia just laid on the couch listings to us. Not really in the conversation.
We talked for about 20 more minutes then the guys decided they should go. We all go up, me, Frank were going to walk then to the door. “Awe, Look at her.” Ray cooed. There Mia was, flat on her stomach, asleep on the couch. Her hand hung over the side of the couch. Her lips in a slight pouted. She looked at peace. We walked the guys to their cars. When we came back in Mia was still asleep but now she was on her back. “Should we leave her?” Frankie asked. “I got this,” I stated slipping one arms under the back of her keens and one under her shoulder. I picked her up bridal style. She was lighter than I thought. We began our way up the stairs, Frankie in front. When we reached the top Mia began to stir in my arms. I thought was going to wake up in my arms but she just snuggled her face in to upper arm and chest. Frank gave a ‘Awe that’s cute’ Look. I smiled so big it hurt. We entered her room. Frank pulled back the green covers and I laid Mia in them, pulling them up her body. Kissing her forehead, before letting Frank do the same. I glanced around the room she must like the color green because it was everywhere. “Night babe, love you.” Frank said kissing her forehead. She snuggled down in to her blanket. I about died! It was so CUTE! Frank awed.

I walked in to me and Frank’s bed room down the hall from Mia’s. I pulled my shirt off getting ready to change for bed. I felt hands wrap around my waist and soft kisses being placed on the back of my neck. I turned and smirked at Frank. God, I love this man!
I grabbed the collier of his button down shirt he had on today, Crashing our lips together.
This hard fast kiss became a slow, passionate, full fledge make-out kiss. We pulled apart, caching our breath. I rested my forehead against his. “I love you Mr. Way,” I stated. “I love you too, Mr. Iero” Frankie said with a smile. (A/N you see what I did there I switched there last names) I kissed him again Pulling him towards the bed. Falling back on to the bed, he smiled in to the kiss. I know damn well he could feel ‘Little Gerard’ On his inner thigh. I smiled too.

(Ariel & Bethanie here, just wanted to say "Hope you like the story! Sorry for late update! We were sick! So enjoy! Mor updates soon!")