A New Beginning

Can I do what you do?

(LIke it so far? Ariel& Beth)

Mia’s P.O.V
Frank walks in. "Oh hello," He said "Hi" I said sitting up putting my camera on the couch. "So I was thinking since it’s your first night here and all how about we order take-out?" He said I just nodded. He smiled "Gee's outside bringing in more bags you want to help?" He said. Awe he asked if I wanted to help and didn't order me to do it like at my other homes. I smiled and nodded walking out. I walked across the grass to the car out front. Sir was in the trunk grabbing bags I walked up beside him and reached in and pulled two bags out. He jumped. "Oh hello," He said with a smile "Hi," I said grabbing more bags walking back to the house. Sir closed the trunk and walked along side me. "So you all settled in your room?" He asked I smiles and nodded "yep," I said. We walked in to the kitchen. Putting the bags down. I noticed a door. I wanted to see what was behind it. Maybe I'll ask "Uhm where does that go to?" I asked they both looked up from what they were doing. "That’s were we keep died bodies," frank said in a dark voice like a vampire "OMGZ cool can I like poke one with a stick?" I said in a really preppy voice trying to keep a straight face. They both razed an eye brow at me. I couldn't take it any more there faces when I said that where priceless. I busted out in laughter. "Ha-ha your faces were so funny looking when I said that...you had that "what the hell" look I wish I hand my camera!" I said still laughing. "Oh dear lord your so weird any other teenage girl would have been freaked out,'' Frank said. “I like being weird and I'm not like most teenaged girls,” I said matter-a-fact type of tone. They smiled. "So what’s really down there?" I asked. "It lids to the basement. We have stuff for the band down there," Gerard said. "Got a piano?" I asked "Yeah it was my grandma's." Gerard asked. "Awe that’s cool. You know how to play?" I asked "Not really...I can play the guitars but not really well. I’m more of a singer, Frankie here’s the guitars player" He said with a laugh. "Awesome I can play one song one the guitars...the piano I can play really well though," I said. They smiled. "Care to show us what you got?" Frank asked "Like playing?" I asked "Yeah just the song you know on the guitar and one on the piano," Gee said... "Um...and what do I get?" I asked "Anything you want." Frank said. I knew what I wanted..."Ok deal," I said shacking there hands. we walked down. I sat on a stool after picking up an Acoustic guitar. Positioned myself. And pray I do well. I began.