First Act as an Adult

New Orleans Square

Since we were already there after lunch we decided to walk around and see what was new, what was old, and peer into the shops somewhat. We noticed that they already had some attraction for The Princess and the Frog and it was not suppose to come out until six days later. While looking in the pin shop for fun Disneyland pins to add to our pathetic collections (in comparison to some other people at the park), a small New Orleans’ inspired parade went by headed by a rag time band and Tiana and her frog Prince. They already had characters for a movie not released in theatres yet. Crazy. After they passed and we did not find any interesting pins that shout ‘you must have me!’ we moved onto another area of the Square.

Since it was still lunch time the Pirates of the Caribbean queue was reasonably short so we got in and rode that ride. It was fun for the most part except about halfway through the ride got backed up and every few seconds our boat would crash into the one in front of us and then the one in back of us would crash into us. I filmed that ride and it took sixteen minutes to go through it when the last time I filmed it, it only took ten minutes and thirty-two seconds. It was fairly annoying how slow it was, there were just too many people there.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are now halfway through the tale of my birthday. Hopefully you will continue to read to the end.

'Save the liver!"

Thanks for reading, comments appreciated.

-Charlotte