First Act as an Adult

The Plan

After that took up a good chunk of our time we made our way back to Fantasyland to see if any of the lines were shorter, if anything they were longer. We came up with a plan then. During the holiday season there is a parade three times each day that all the little kids line up to see. The first one had already passed but there was another one at 3:30. We planned to go to Fantasyland and ride all those rides at that time.

To pass time we got into the short queue for the Matterhorn and went on that. Before, we had gone on it during night time and I think it is better to go on it at night. It is much more surprising and cool to be on it at night because then you can see the lights and other special effects on the ride better.

I, luckily, did not have to share with anyone. The bobsleds that you ride in are two people each. I was in a party of three and I wonderfully did not have to share with one of my parents. The ride was still thrilling and fun despite going on it during the day, was a bit chilly but that adds to the experience on that particular ride.

After that I pulled out my map and we all decided to head to the Monorail. We just missed one so we were first in the queue and we made our way to the very back of the train and waited so we got our own little compartment in the back all to ourselves. I began to film as we pulled away from the Tomorrowland station but for some odd reason my camera did not record any of it. At the first and only other stop we got off and headed into the Downtown Disney area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three day weekend, oh thank you. I get to sleep....and write.

More coming out soon, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte