First Act as an Adult

The Plan Part II

After getting off the Monorail we started to head to Fantasyland. The parade was already going on by now and if we were lucky we could sneak to the other side of the road. We weren’t lucky. We came to the road and the parade was going by. We were trapped in Tomorrowland with the rest of Disneyland on the other side of that parade.

I kept trying to tell my parents we should walk and try to go around the parade at the end of find a break in the parade to cross but my parents were fixed where they were filming and taking pictures of the parade. I complained a bit because I knew we missed a perfectly good chance at not having to wait in a ridiculously long queue before getting on a ride at Fantasyland.

Finally hearing my logical idea we walked through Tomorrowland towards Main Street over where the parade had just ended and flocks of people were everywhere. It was chaos. We were shoved, pushed, and just trying to make our way towards the castle in the distance. Finally we made it and the Peter Pan ride did have a long queue (like always) but we got in it anyway. Another time I pulled out Pride and Prejudice and read three chapters before putting it away and getting onto the ride. I got my own ship to ride in while my parents had there own behind me. I filmed this ride as well but it went by faster then usual. My favourite part is always the aerial view of London. It is always so cool to see something like that.

Since it was there we headed into the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through. This attraction is usually under construction so we took advantage of it being open but for some reason it seemed that it was shorter then the previous year. The walk through seemed to tell the story backwards which was odd. It was disappointing this time through, luckily I filmed the walk through the year before and that told the whole story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would say April 25th, because it is not too hot and not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

I love that movie, which I'm watching right now. The second one was not very good but the first one is great, and it had good music.

Anyway, thank you for reading, comments appreciated.

-Charlotte