First Act as an Adult

Indiana Jones Ride

The time on our fast pass said 6:22 to 8:22 PM and it was about 6:30 by the time we made our way to Adventureland, which is a feat in itself. We got in the fast pass queue and walked. I think the Indiana Jones ride has the longest queue out of all the rides. Not only is there a place to wait outside but then there is the long walk inside and then waiting to get in the Jeeps. It is never ending and the queue of people always extends past the roped off areas outside. We walked and walked until we caught up with the rest of the queue. There was the little video telling us what to do and what not to do while on the ride ‘don’t look into the eyes of the giant statue’ and all that jazz.

While we were waiting in the line we got to see one of the Jeeps malfunction. It was tilted sideways and only when the people were to get out did it go back down but once it started moving again it moved so it was tilted again. It was amusing and the look on all the rider’s faces after that was quite amusing.

We got to sit in the front row, all three of us and some other random person whom I do not know. I filmed this ride but it was futile because it was dark and shaky. I was holding onto my camera for dear life making sure it didn’t fall into the ride because trying to find it would have sucked and probably would have pissed that long queue of people off.

The ride was exciting; my mum was on the snake side. We got off and walked down the long exit till we finally emerged out side where it was dark and I felt a drop on my head, it didn’t rain though. That’s when we heard the magic words from my mum, “Uh oh.” We turned and looked at her as she checked her pockets.

“My blackberry is missing. I put it in my pocket before getting on the ride and I know it was in there while on the ride because I moved it out of the way to buckle the seat belt,” informed my mum. My mum and I turned around and found a worker who told us to walk back up the long exit and ask someone up there. We did just that, somewhere along the way we lost my dad but we didn’t care he is tall, we can find him.

My mum told one of the workers up there that she lost her blackberry and it wasn’t in the lost and found box. We waited five minutes before someone brought it over. She turned it on and there was the picture of her in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle as her wallpaper. We thanked the workers and made our way back down the exit. I hate that exit. We found my dad wandering around outside and we moved on.
♠ ♠ ♠
My house is really cold. It always is but today it seems even colder. Luckily I have the world's softest blanket but it is light so it does not keep me as warm.

Anyway, thanks for reading, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte