First Act as an Adult

Fantasyland

Finally it was the little kids’ bedtimes and they were tired and cranky so they were all leaving, and they were lining up for the fireworks early. In other words, Fantasyland was less crowded, sort of. We made our way over there and got in line for Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. This ride we’ve had some history with. When my older brother was only two years old my father thought it was a good idea to bring him on this ride. Most of the rides in Fantasyland are scary, and are more scary then the Haunted Mansion, so for a two year old you can only imagine. While waiting in line we saw another father with a young boy come off the ride and boy was crying like crazy. Before us in line was another father with two young girls looking about four and two and after the ride they were crying too. My dad was happy he wasn’t the only one.

I did not remember going on this ride before but I liked it. We got off and made our way to the Mad Tea Party. This ride is best to go on at night because then all the lanterns are lit up. Now getting in a tea cup is a difficult matter for us. My dad is six foot five, I am five foot six and my mum is short but trying to get us all in one teacup is hard. And then trying to spin the thing, yea, let’s just say we like to go on it one time a trip. But we had a blue tea cup.

Next on our list of things to do in Fantasyland was the Storybook Land Canal Boats. I have no memory of ever being on this ride before and the queue was nonexistent so we went on it. We got The Wendy so I was happy we were on a boat relating to Peter Pan, since the Alice in Wonderland boat was in front of us. I filmed this tour as well but since it was night time you can hardly see anything. There were a few more things for Aladdin and for the Little Mermaid since there were no other rides for them elsewhere in Disneyland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Watching a trailer for When In Rome, which is probably one of the worst movie ideas I've heard. Why would anyone taken coins out of a fountain, exxpecially not the one in Rome whos name I can't remember. It is just horrible.

Anyway, thanks for reading, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte