First Act as an Adult

Fireworks

We got off and since the fireworks would be starting soon we made our way to our ‘secret’ area where we can see all the fireworks clearly without being squished in the crowds. It is over by the Matterhorn underneath the Monorail tracks. We sat down on a bench, needing it and just people watched for a bit. In front of us was a churro stand and a repair man came to fix it. He looked like a college student and while he tried to do his job people kept coming by to ask him something. Then what appeared to be his friends came by and the girl kept talking and was really loud. Eventually the repair man finished and put the tool box back in the drawer and left with his friends.

Ten minutes later the girl was back. She stopped at the closed down churro stand and was writing something down before she pulled out the tool box and put the paper, folded, in the tool box and put it back in the drawer. It was very bizarre but I guess people do bizarre things when they think no one is looking.

The fireworks went off and it was always fun to watch. The music was entertaining and the fireworks were loud and large. Our spot is a good place and we can watch both areas with ease.
♠ ♠ ♠
That girl was the most interesting thing I saw that day. I was tempted to go find out what she wrote, but I was too lazy to get off the bench.

Thanks for reading, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte