First Act as an Adult

Final Rides and Shopping

After we quickly made our back to Tomorrowland. I wanted to go on Space Mountain again. I really wanted to go on the Alice in Wonderland ride but since it was in Fantasyland they had to check it to make sure there were no fireworks there. We got in the huge queue for Space Mountain and waited. I pulled out Pride and Prejudice to read but I only through one chapter before my eyes were begging me to stop. A few people were leaving the queue because they had kids who were tired. We got on the ride and it was fun. I woke me up a bit which helped us with our trek back to Fantasyland.

There was a reasonably short queue so we got in it and got in out yellow caterpillar. The worker there was the last to wish me a happy birthday. And he was the first to point out that it was also Walt Disney’s birthday. He asked me if I knew and I assured him I knew. I also know that Amadeus Mozart died on December 5th. This ride is always one of my favourite and I smiled when the Queen of Hearts appeared. I was the new Tim Burton version of the Queen of Hearts for Halloween this year so I had to go on this ride.

That was the end of the rides for us, but I had seen a lollipop shaped like Mickey Mouse’s head that looked really good. So on our way out of the park we stopped in the candy shop and got me a five pack of the lollipops for five bucks. We then headed out and to our area to be picked up. The bus was there so we got on and left Disneyland.

For dinner we stopped at an open late grocery store and I got salami and cheese, I had gluten free crackers that I had brought down with me to snack on. At the hotel room I had cheese and crackers and ginger ale for dinner and watched Saturday Night Live. I don’t remember who was on it but I got bored with it quickly. After I finished my dinner I decided it was time to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a good lollipop, I still have four left sitting on my desk.

Thanks for reading, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte