A Dream Gone Bad

A Dream Gone Bad

When Lizabeth went to sleep that night, she had a dream where she was swimming around a ship with the dolphins. Then it turned ugly. The dolphins turned into sharks and started attacking her. She climbed up onto the ship, then she realized how narrow it was. All of a sudden it was tight rope. She was balancing precariously at the top. Then, the sharks were a million basilisks and the water was concrete. A murderer was with her on the tight rope and holing a butchers knife. He grinned at her. The basilisks were gone and quicksand was in the place of the concrete. The rope was less than an inch wide. She looked at the murderer. "Please," she begged. He laughed and stabbed her in the chest. she screamed as she fell into the quicksand.

When she woke up from the dream sweating with fear, she knew she wasn't in her room. She was in a place filled with shops and the most amazing pools. She ran into a man in a black suit. He pointed to a room with a wide-screen TV. She nodded and walked in. A movie started. She saw herself. She was asleep until a man with crazy hair and an eyebrow ring came in. He laughed and she woke up. He lifted a knife and laughed again. She begged to be spared but it didn't happen. He laughed his manic laugh and stabbed her right in the chest. She fell off her bed and screamed.

When it was over Lizabeth realized she was in Heaven. She realized she was dead, and she just went on, doing what she needed to do, in Heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it.