Jason

I Saw Him Again

A few times yesterday I thought I saw Jason, but I guess I was feeling lonely enough to imagine it all. Now it's four o'clock in the fucking morning and I can't trick myself to get back to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I would see a few parts of my life flash by.

Since this all happened, I've been so much better off than I'd ever be alive...except when a Jason memory haunts me.

This was the second time Jason took me out of reality and let me waste my day with him. Last time he took me out by a lake and we just sat there on the bridge talking to one another, getting to know about who we were talking to on more than just a first name basis. This time we were getting drunk in the grave yard one of my ex-boyfriends is buried. I had a couple relationships before I went insane, but I'm willing to forget about them all for Jason.

"Will you let me touch you if I promised to stop when you got nervous?" He asked being careful so speak slow and try to avoid slurring his words.

I didn't trust him all that much yet, but I still let him do what he wanted. Every few seconds he's glance back up at my face waiting for my to draw the line, and eventually, I made him step away from my body. "Not right now, Jason."

He sat down next to me again slinging an arm around me, pulling me close to him. "I'm sorry. Can I try again next time we spend time with each other?" He asked resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yes." I whispered suddenly feeling nervous of how far he would try to go.

He could feel my body shaking and trembling. Jason sat on my legs and looked me straight in the eyes a few seconds just studying me. "I won't try anything if you don't want me to. And if you do want to let me tomorrow, I'll stop at any time. You don't have to be nervous. I won't make you do anything." He stated making sure I heard him clearly.

I'd just nodded my head helplessly and try to comprehend everything he's telling me. No one's ever been this caring toward me.


I find myself standing on the hill where I can see the pond in the distance. Maybe I like death more than I should, but I need some one to help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of flashing back to Jason Memories every few chapters?

Thank you to:
snakebiteheart75
JessickaaJealousyy
Whisper-Love
Wash.it.all.away

For commenting. And just to answer a question asked, yes...he is insane.