‹ Prequel: Kiss & Tell
Status: done :)

The Wrong You Like

And Again.

"So," I dragged out laying on John's bed, still wearing my navy strapless sundress, clutching tightly to my chest but flowing freely over after my waist before ending mid-thigh, John was aimlessly plucking strings on his guitar, the window was open pouring in light making the sleep afternoon just that much more tiring.

"So," John mocked me smiling brightly, I lifted my head up off the pile of random sheets and probably a pillow or two, I gave him my best attempt at a threatening look, but apparently I wasn't very good at them. John looked so cute in his little plaid shirt and skinny jeans, his hair was tossed everywhere. If someone walked in it would probably look like something had happened that hadn't, still.

"John!" I called out whining slightly, I guess less whining and more trying to get him to stop mocking me, which had been happening intermittently for the past two hours since I got here. I was back living at home for now and John and I were leaving tomorrow morning for my meeting in California for modeling. It had been a couple of days since the pancake day, and things were still tense between Justin and I. More like Justin was glaring at me while I tried to be super nice to win him over.

"Evan!" He mocked me, yet again and I grabbed a pillow and tossed it at him, he laughed guarding the guitar instead of himself. I shook my head finally sighing and over-exaggeratedly groaning as I propped myself up against his wall, due to lack of head board. I pulled my dress up, after it had tried to slip down a little, John smiled and laid down next to me. "Hey pretty lady," He smirked with a weird look in his eyes.

"John," I whispered as his hand moved some of the long strands of my hair that had fallen into my face. His eyes pierced into mine and I felt a strange sinking in my stomach as tears came to my eyes. His lips met mine gently, I closed my eyes, because I wanted to feel him all over me. His hand dropped lightly from the back of my head that had been guiding me into him to my waist, pulling my entire body into him.

My body fell limp in his arms and he used his upper arm strength to move me so we could lay down and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my lips a little harder, building on with each one. I smiled and finally kissed him back and moving my arms around his neck, his hand sliding down and getting a firm hold on my hips.

"John," I whispered again, opening my eyes, letting my sadness shine through. He looked up at me curiously, I sighed heavily and traced his face with my fingers and kissed the tip of his nose before slipping out of his arms and jumping up on the side of his bed. "Let's do something," I smiled, I felt my hair shift from a loose braid I had done out of boredom back to being scattered along my shoulders and back.

"I know what we could do," He smirked inching over to the edge of the bed and letting his feet fall to the ground, me standing between his legs. I smiled and bent down, kissing him again and he pulled on my hands beckoning me back into the bed. Frankly, I had wanted to do this a while ago, but with the whole Sunday thing and you know the whole possibility of a baby coming from this. He started kissing my neck gently and wrapping me in his whole being. Fuck it.

I giggled a little leaning forward into his kiss and he seemed a little to excited jumping up and tripping on some sheets that had fallen, I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle a burst of laughter. John put on some music, The First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes and I smiled as he kissed me, I unbuttoned his plaid shirt, button my button. He laughed as I bit my lip, he tried pulling off his pants, but they were so tight they got stuck around his ankles on of his feet. Leaving John in a pair of boxer briefs.

"You know what I love about you?" I whispered on his ear, leaving my lips there to kiss his temple as he made a "hmm" noise to say what, and I backed away from his face and saw him looking a little preoccupied, "how smooth you are." I said sarcastically and John let out a hardy laugh smiling and pulling off my dress in one swift movement, pulling me with one arm into him and flipping us onto the bed. Laughing. Safe to say after that he was pretty darn smooth.

"Holy Damn Helicopter!" We heard someone call out, I gasped wrapping a sheet around me and letting out a little 'oop' as I fell off the bed, I tried to make a little dress out of the white sheets as John was on the bed, and out of my sight.

"What the fuck dude!?" John called out, I poked my head and saw Kennedy, Sunday and Halvo standing looking strangely at us from the doorway. My cheeks were on fire and my jaw was dropped. John now had a pair of basketball shorts on, he got dressed really fast. I waved awkwardly and searched the ground for my underwear, it had to be somewhere around here.

"Dude that's my sister! What the fuck?!" Kennedy called out before throwing his hands up and storming out. I buried my face into my hands, this is so fucking awkward. Sunday chased after him to calm him down but Halvo was still standing there with a strange smile on his face and he was nodding.

"Nice dude," Halvo chuckled and I grabbed a pillow at chucked it at him, he laughed as John shut the door and looked at me with eyes wide and I ruffled my hair trying to get it straightened out. I looked up with an awkward look in my eyes when I spotted my underwear and grabbed them, slipping them on keeping the sheet on.

"So it's safe to say you don't have a lock on your door?" I asked laughing a little dropping the sheet on the bed and slipping my dress on again. John began laughing and the process of redressing and I was still combing through my hair with my fingers, I was still giddy and heck I had just gotten laid. Not much that can bring you down. I opened the door and saw Halvo standing there awkwardly, I laughed and it was just too weird not to laugh.

"Kids these days," Halvo smiled shaking his head and I punched him in the arm jokingly, he wrapped his arm around me and we walked out into the main living area where Kennedy was on the couch, getting consoled by a Sunday dressed entirely in black.

"This isn't healthy! Take me to the emergency room, she's my sister and he's my best friend. I didn't mean this when I got them together, I think I have a fever, do I have a fever? I'm scarred for life!" Kennedy said muttering absent-mindly. Sunday was holding his head in her lap as she was looking at him intently.

"You're fine, we're not taking you anywhere. You're sister is an adult and so is your best friend. They're two consenting adults and you can't expect them not to do adult things, You don't have a fever, I promise you don't, and you'll be fine. It's not the end of the world," Sunday said soothingly and overlapping Kennedy a little delayed. She noticed Halvo and I standing there and Kennedy looked up and groaned plopping back into Sunday's lap.

"So what the fuck are you guys doing here anyways?" John asked looking around redressed in what he was wearing earlier. Eric scoffed loudly and moved his hand on his hip like some ghetto girl about to bitch,

"I live here!" Eric called out.

"Not talking about you," John said laughing a little bit searching for answer in Kennedy's eyes. Everyone just seemed to look around like they were trying to confirm an answer.

"We wanted to invite you to come to lunch, since we just got back from our first ultrasound," Sunday smiled, I could tell she was pregnant. Not to sound cliche, but she really was glowing she just seemed so internally happy. Kennedy not so much, but she was.

"Aw, so how was it?" I asked rushing to the couch, making Kennedy old news and he whined muttering little things. John and Halvo seemed utterly confused at where this side of me had come from, never the less, Sunday and I started talking at the speed of light.

"Oh, look there's the baby," I gushed after she whipped out a picture.

"The doctor said everything's great. We'll find out the sex in the next trimester and I'm so excited," Sunday nodded waving her arms and I got excited just being next to her.

"Have you started thinking about names? Oh you should have a green room for the baby! Green is unisex," I blitzed out and I looked up at the awkward silence as somehow Kennedy had gotten up and was standing next to Halvo and John all of them staring at us. I shrugged and felt slightly embarrassed, "What? I read it in a magazine..."

"Oh my goodness, the best part of pregnancy, well I guess the only good thing besides a baby is look how big my boobies have gotten!" Sunday exclaimed cupping both of her breasts excitedly. I laughed and nodded noting how she had gone up at least a cup size.

"Damn," I looked up at Kennedy and gave a sarcastic smirk before pointing at him, "You're a lucky man." Kennedy looked extremely uncomfortable but everyone laughed and then we were swept into an escapade to Chile's, Kennedy still moping and muttering 'its my sister' over and over. John and I lingered behind, pretending that John had to lock up. He laced his fingers in mine and I felt my cheeks heat up and I kissed his cheek.

"That was awkward," John smirked a little, showing a little bit of a dimple. He put a pack of cigarettes in his shirt pocket and as we locked the door and made our way down the driveway into someone's Land Rover.

"Let's do it again sometime," I smiled and John let out a big laugh before we climbed in the car and saw Garrett and Gabi sitting looking rather impatient. I hugged Gabi and Garrett and then climbed onto John since it only sat five. I looked and saw Kennedy in the passenger seat and Sunday driving and then I remembered that pesky little Halvo and started looking around.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and I jumped, swinging around and seeing Halvo in the trunk, peaking over the seat. I nearly died right there and everyone looked just about as shocked as I was except for Kennedy and Sunday. The laughter in that car was louder than a middle school cafeteria. I laughed resting my head on John's vibrating chest from his laughter and felt more at home than I had in four years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I'm being such an asshole with updates!
school is kicking my ass :( but i turned 18 yesterday!
comments pleaseeee!