‹ Prequel: Kiss & Tell
Status: done :)

The Wrong You Like

These Days.

"I'm coming over!" Eric said groaning trying to slide over the back seat, making his back fall on top of me while his legs fell on top of Garrett and Gabi. He groaned trying to contort his body over a head rest then finally plopped down in one very ungraceful movement.

"Smooth," I smiled, his head in my lap grinning around, he shifted around making little noises as he tried to sit up. I laughed as his elbow edged into my thigh which was oddly ticklish. John wrapped his arm around me protectively as Gabi complained about his feet smelling back.

"Alright, I got it," Halvo reassured himself as we all looked really confused then Sunday took a sharp left turn making us all slide over, especially Halvo who didn't have a seat belt on, which luckily meant he was now on top of John and I. "I've never felt this close to you," Halvo said his voice shaking, as if he was trying to sound more creepy, making me laugh.

"I've never felt this attracted to you," I said sarcastically trying to make the same voice, instead Gabi and Garrett were laughing while Gabi was clutching to the handle on the door.

"Me either," John said, making an awkward silence and we all looked at John who's eyes grew wide before a blush rushing to his cheeks, and a shy smile on his face. "Shut up!" John said pushing me lightly before everyone started laughing, I kept laughing and rested my head on his shoulder apologetically.

"Love you!" Halvo called out rubbing his leg while leaning over me.

"Whoa, back off!" I laughed swatting his hand away, Halvo pretended to be hurt and huddled over back to Garrett making me wonder why exactly we were friend with him. Mostly because he's so weird that it's hilarious.

"We're here!" Sunday called out after another sharp turn into a parking spot. I was still clutching on to the bottom of the seat when Kennedy, still muttering about being scarred for life, and Sunday jumped out of the car. John opened the door and helped me out while Halvo followed me out a little too closely and eagerly. I smiled as I fell into John and Halvo sandwiched me in, wrapping his arms around both of us.

"Help me?" I laughed, Gabi rolled her eyes and Garrett let out a wolf whistle. Halvo started walking backwards and we stayed sandwiched as people stared at us awkwardly. John kissed the top of my head and after a couple of steps while we were stepping on each other's feet and I slipped out so Halvo and John were just hugging each other.

"Dude chick buffer is gone!" John called out and tried to escape, but Halvo had a death grip on his and clutched on to him.

"I know," Halvo said extremely creepy, I laughed shaking my head. Gabi hooked elbows with me and Garrett jutted out his bottom lip trying to puppy-beg or something.

"So darling what are you guys up to?" I asked, awkwardly because I was bent down due to the height difference between us. I smiled and looked up at Sunday and Kennedy who were holding hand and walking through the automatic door, they looked adorable. Sunday whispering something into Kennedy's ear and both of them laughing, quietly and intimately, like they had their own little loving world and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, but completely happy for both of them.

"Get off me!" John called out Halvo had lifted his feet off the ground and was wrapped around John sliding down his leg and causing John to limp. I laughed getting ripped out of my train of thought. It was refreshing walking into the air conditioning and we realized that Sunday and Kennedy had gone off exploring and we could see them, which is weird because we were shopping for them.

"Evan, help me!" John called out whining and I unlinked my arm from Gabi and laughed and hanging back to help them. As soon as I got to John, Halvo popped up and went back to spazzing around laughing at everything. I just laughed and John looked seriously scarred for life.

We walked the aisles looking for everyone, which is weird considering the size of this store wasn't that big. I got distracted by this stroller that cost a couple thousand dollars and gasped checking my eyes. John was looking up at the ceiling, his hand placed on my lower back.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" A high chirpy voice asked, I immediately straightened up and John cleared his throat as we looked at a petite woman with bright blond hair and a giant smile taking up her face. We shook our head awkwardly and she put a hand on her stomach and I looked at John, both of us weirded out. "Wow you are like not far along at all are you? You two are a cute couple, this little one's gonna be cute!" She asked her inflection getting even higher it was almost painful.

"Ha-ha," I dragged on awkwardly getting her hand off my stomach and wiping where it was, "Actually, I'm not pregnant and we're not really in a baby stage in our relationship so." I said trying to find a place for my hand finally crossing them on my chest. I heard John snickering behind me and I shot him a look, her smile didn't shrink at all and it might have gotten a little bit bigger.

"Oh she's feisty, better get her off the market and start a little family and I'll see you guys back in here!" She smiled punching John in the arm, he winced and mouthed "ow" this time I was snickering. "Goodness I love young couples," she said to herself brushing past us and approaching another couple. John and I stared at each other looking back and forth from where the lady had been to where we were and I laughed.

"I could see a John Jr. or the sixth whatever," John said guiding me forward with his hand. I saw Gabi and Garrett and grabbed his hand rushing over towards them.

"Or an Evan Jr.?" I asked laughing and John shrugged, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Hey, where have y'all been?" Gabi asked smiling after seeing us, her long black hair was braided loosely to the side. She looked at John and I confused as to why John was still giggling, oh yes he giggles.

"Getting peer-pressured by employees to get married and have babies," I shrugged. Gabi laughed, her dimpled dipping in and fixed her black motorcycle jacket, it was cute how her and Garrett actually matched.

"Oh alright, well I think we have enough babies for now. Speaking of where did Sun and Kenny go?" She asked looking around we, we stayed together this time and looked through the aisles weaving until we saw Sunday 'aw'ing over baby clothes and Kennedy looking catatonic again.

"You know if you take us shopping don't you think you should stay with us?" Garrett asked sitting on a rocking chair that looked like a giraffe, looking extremely hilarious because he was wearing a zombie shirt with ripped jeans.

"You know that chair really suits you," I laughed and he threw his leg over the arm of the chair and gave me a model pose, making everyone laugh. "Kenny?" I asked he moaned not leaving his eyes from the spot on the floor. Gabi joined Sunday in gushing over tiny shoes and I was walking over to join them when the P.A. stopped the best of the nineties playing overhead.

"John or Evan O'Callaghan, John or Evan O'Callaghan, you're... son... Eric is waiting at customer service. John or Evan O'Callaghan your son is at customer service," A lady boomed from overhead. John and I looked at each other and laughed out loud. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the front of the store seeing Halvo with a lollipop in his mouth swirling around in the rolly chair with a gruff older woman looking at him like he was crazy. Well he was crazy so the look was justified.

"You are the weirdest kid ever," I said when Halvo hopped up and waved goodbye to the woman and thanked her for the candy. I rolled my eyes and led him back to where everyone was waiting.

"Wow, he has your eyes," Garrett said sarcastically, John flicked him off. Sunday and Gabi went to go pay and Kennedy still hadn't moved.

"How long has he been like this?" I asked pointing to Kennedy, Garrett jumped up from the giraffe chair and Halvo jumped to steal his seat.

"Seriously dude?" Garrett asked before shrugging and sitting on top of Halvo, who wrapped his arms around him lovingly. I sat down next to Kennedy and rubbed his back before he snapped back into reality.

"Yeah, yeah?" Kennedy asked looking around. I hoped he wasn't still dwelling on, uh, what happened earlier, but he seemed troubled on a deeper level. Apparently he had just told mom this weekend who freaked of course.

"Are you okay?" I asked raising my eyebrows making sure he told the truth.

"Uh, yeah, just too much to think," Kennedy said clearing his throat when Sunday and Gabi came back looking for us. He popped up and smiled at Sunday kissing her lightly, but that was a lie. I looked at John who looked at me awkwardly. Everyone piled back into the car and Havlo, John and I got dropped off at the house.

"Hey are you all packed?" John asked as I waited outside watching the car drive off down the street and turn out of my sight. I felt a guilt growing in pit of my stomach and I walked inside nodding. We started packing for John and lounged around for the rest of the day, waiting. Just waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i suck at updating, but i'm trying to get another chapter down right now
so comments please. plus this was a shitty update.
promise i'll be better :)