‹ Prequel: Kiss & Tell
Status: done :)

The Wrong You Like

The Morning After.

I felt the sun kissing my face, creating light despite me having my eyelids shut, I knew that I was a smidge hung-over and in a hotel. In San Francisco, In the Hilton hotel, I opened my eyes and saw cream colored curtains laced with the sun, I stretched my body and switched sides sleepily before realizing that there was a man there. I screamed loudly bolting out of the bed.

"What the fuck?!" Kennedy yelled and it took two seconds for everyone to assemble with John falling over himself.

"What the holy shit are you doing in my bed?" I yelled, pulling my t-shirt down over my bare legs, I looked down feeling my smooth bare skin and looked up accusingly. "And why am I not wearing pants?!" Just then I felt everyone's attention come to my legs and a snicker came from Sadie and Pat.

"That is the coolest shirt I've ever seen," Pat said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and Sadie irrupted in laughter. I turned to John and raised my eyebrows demanding answers.

"I don't know! You came into my bed last night and then you were passed out!" John defended raising his arms, I realized all he was wearing was boxers and I was in an extremely compromising situation. Sweet, you slept with him last night, I thought at first before panicking again. No bad.

"So you didn't think to move to the other bed?" Jared was still in his once realizing what the extent of the situation was had his eyes closed.

"No way in fuck was he sleeping here!" Jared called out. John pointed to him to reiterate his point I sighed and I ruffled my hair in frustration, just wishing I could remember what happened after shot number four/five. I I felt a fire at my esophagus before I raced to the bathroom, to avoid hurling anywhere but the toilet.

"What all happened last night?" I asked coming out after washing my mouth out, tears were brimming my eyes and I just wanted to make sure I didn't make an idiot of myself, because so many, many things could've slipped out.

"Nothing, we talked a little, but you were like gone," John shrugged, Sadie, Pat and Garrett decided that this was boring and raced to the complimentary breakfast buffet. Kennedy however could read my face and walked over to me, hugging me lightly.

"What did we talk about?" I asked walking over to my bag and pulling a pair of jeans under my shirt, I rubbed my forehead tiredly. I looked up at John who had the saddest eyes I'd ever seen.

"Nothing important," he muttered before walking out. What the fuck! That whole being in love with the most mysterious boy in the whole world thing still applies. I mean if I did love him, which I don't. I don't think.

"How's convincing yourself going?" Kennedy asked putting on a shirt and jeans, I grabbed a navy and white striped boatneck shirt and changed, I sighed loudly.

"Terribly," I said trying to find my boot somewhere under the strange mess that wasn't here last night. I looked over at Jared who sighed loudly and plopped himself up.

"Fine! I'm up," He said grabbing a pair of pants and leaving on his crinkled v-neck he had worn while sleeping and joining our conversation, "I'm sick of this lovesick John whining and I'm sick of Evan running away. We're making this right," Jared said mostly to Kennedy, but completely aware I was right here listening.

"You know I can hear you right?" I asked holding the door open waiting for them to come and join me on the journey to the complimentary breakfast buffet. Jared smiled and ruffled my messy hair and I smacked his belly lightly.

"I was counting on it," Jared smiled before following Kennedy out of the door, "Don't you worry little Brock, we'll take care of everything," He said pressing the button waiting patiently for the elevator to come in an extremely ornate hall.

"Oh good, I was glad you could meddle with my love life instead of me just talking to him, but good, it'll be much less complicated this way," I smiled sarcastically. Jared just smiled and asked me to make sure the hotel door was checked. When I came back they had ditched me. "Freaking assholes," I muttered under my breath. I pressed the button again and waited alone, until a very tall lanky man came standing next to me.

"Hello," he said creepily.

"Uh- hi," I smiled a little before returning my attention to staring down the elevator and using my psychic powers to make it come quicker.

"You came to my room last night," he said, making the whole situation that much more awkward I tilted my head, not bothering to hide my horror pasted across my face.

"What?!" I seethed, cringing at the same time. Kennedy let me go to a stranger's room? While intoxicated! What the fuck did we do, who the hell was this. He smiled and his face relaxed into a face that made it seem like he was joking.

"You came to the wrong room with a boy, by accident. You didn't actually come in," He laughed, I sighed a big sigh or relief, placing my hand on my heart and laughing when all the fright had left my body.

"I'm so sorry sir," I said right as the elevator came. We rode down together and when I spotted our table, "Bye Walter! Sorry about last night again!" I smiled before he waved and made an A-line to the buffet. I realized that everyone was staring at me and I flicked them off.

"Who's Walter?" Sadie sang annoyingly suggestively jiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Apparently Kennedy and I got the wrong room coming back up from the bar together and woke up Walter, that and he's my new lover," I added with sarcasm. There was a little laughter before returning to the conversation. I looked up at John who was staring intently at his Coco Puffs. I stole someone's coffee and took a sip.

"So like I was saying, there's like this whole unfair thing with modeling, like you either have to be super pretty or suck someone's dick, neither of which I am or will do," Sadie said to Pat, but I decided to join the conversation.

"What are you talking about Sadie?" I asked, I already knew but it's like knocking before walking into someone's house, just manners. I took a bite of the apple I had taken from the fruit basket going around.

"Modeling," She smiled then a light bulb went off in her mind, "Guys! Did you know that Evan is getting a modeling contract with IMG, it's going to be fabulous, like designers and famous people, she's one of the lucky ones." She said with a slight maliciousness at the end.

"I might, I'm not sure yet, I have a shoot this friday, and one of the representatives is coming to check me out while I work before I sign the contract, but it's pretty much a done deal," I smiled before anyone could congratulate me.

"You're a model?" John asked finally acknowledging my existence, I nodded before Jared and Kennedy walked up to the table smiling suspiciously. All the attention was immediately switched to them and where they had been.

"Are you guys ready?" Jared asked grinning widely. I tilted my head curiously, I had to be getting back home soon, in fact Sadie and I both needed to get home, I hadn't even called Noah yet.

"Ready for what?" Sadie asked before I could. I nodded in agreement as if I was adding something new to the conversation. I could tell by the looks on the guys' faces they didn't even know, Jared and Kennedy were the master planners.

"Day out on the town," Jared smiled mysteriously. I looked down at my outfit and before I could object or politely decline, Sadie and Pat were off in the lobby waiting for us like a dog waiting its walk at the door. I laughed and shook my head, Jared gave me a hand up and I laughed shaking my head.

"You've got something up your sleeve," I smirked and he shrugged trying to look innocent. I rolled my eyes and we walked out looking for the Maine's van, we drove downtown towards the venue they were playing at and I was sandwiched between Kennedy and Garrett, both playing jello while I sat trapped between their radical movements.

"I hate you guys," I laughed wrapping my arms around both of them putting them in a head lock of sorts. They pretended to struggle, but Jared turned around quickly snapping a picture.

"We're here!" Pat called out excitedly, everyone noted that we were indeed here, we all climbed out and started getting things out of the trailer, we saw a bus and Jared pointed telling Sadie, who was wrapped around me, and I that All Time Low was headlining.

"No fucking way," Sadie muttered before looking glazed over at the bus, a smile creeping across her face. She was in full fan-girl mode and I felt bad for anyone in her way.

"Do you wanna meet them?" Pat asked trying to regain Sadie's attention.

"Do you wanna see her full spaz potential?" I laughed and Jared led the way, guiding each of us under his arms he knocked on the bus and Sadie started shaking a little bit.

"Sup J-dog?" Alex answered the door pretending to be gangster, Sadie let out a piercing scream and all of us were laughing except Alex who looked terrified, not that I could blame him.

"Evan! It's Alex fucking Gaskarth! I love him! Oh my god!" Sadie screamed leaping on top of me which you'd think if any leaping were being committed she would leap on her object of affection. I patted her back struggling to hold us both up.

"I can see that, so can everyone. So maybe you could- I don't know, get the fuck off of me?" I said sarcastically, she hugged him and Pat had a bit of jealousy smeared across his face as I waited to be introduced and once Sadie had be extracted off him I smiled and held out my hand, "Hey I'm Evan."

"Alex," he smiled and he was cute. Really cute. "Pleasure to meet you," he said before kissing my hand lightly. I feared for my life due to the look Sadie was shooting me right now, I smiled and retracted my hand and saw John walking over with the rest of the Maine.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
sorry for the typos, i rushed this cause i have lots of homework,
hopefully you like it :) comments?!