Mikes Choice

A shortcut to be famous

*THE NEXT DAY*

Mike woke up and stared out in the air. He felt a hand between his legs and under his boxers. He let out a scream and run up from the bed. His best friend had masturbate him the hole night in his dream. He shook his head and got in to the shower while Billie was still in deep sleep. The feeling after Billie hadd done it didn't leave him. He had not liked it but he tought about how Billie was. If he liked him like that. Mike did not want his best friend to be inlove with him, and still he wanted to be friends with him. Mike had fallen asleep again after Billie had his dream and after the day before he had sleeped over and stared at the wall while it was in the middle of the night and he did not want to wake Billie, who had fallen asleep beside him a few hours before after he had spoken to his mother and played on his guitar, while Mike was asleep.

After Mike had stand in the shower in half an hour he got out and get dressed. When he got to Billie's room he saw his friend sitting on the side of the bed, and look down at his feets. Mike did not know what he was thinking about and just walked in and slapp Billie on the arm, tried to wake him up. After three minutes Billie make a sound and look angry at him.

"What's up man?!"

"You're a sleepy head. Get up and get your guitar and bag with you, we are going to be late for school, Billy Boy." Mike grinned at Billie who moan. "You're never going anywhere with that tone Mr. Armstrong!"

"Stop it Michael!" Billie screamed at him and hit him in the side. "I hate school, and I can't understand how you can like it." He shook his head to Mike, who laughed his head of.
Billie got his clothes, his guitar, and schoolbag before he walked down to the kitchen.
Billie hated when Mike said the "mr.Armstrong" thing when he didn't listen. He maybe did not want to listen on Mike sometimes. He was thinking about his father and all.

"Are you awake, Billie?"

"Stop, Mike." He rested his head on the table and he could hear everyone else snour in the house. It was just Billie, his mother, and his two brothers home. He let out a loud sigh and get up to his feets, before he walked to the door and wait for Mike who ate his sandwich.

"For fuck sake Michael! You can eat on the way."

"Shut it. I enjoy the breakfast, like you aren't."

"Yeah right! Get the fuck out here now Mike!"

As Billie screamed the last Mike came running out to him for he knew when Billie got upset in the morning he was not to peacefully like everyone thought. The both boys came five minutes late as always to the school after they had taken a three minutes break on the way to find old cigaretts on the way, they had not money or could not buy themself. There parents did not know they smoked eigther. Billie did sell joints on the school but he tried to smoke not to often when his mothers new guy hit him and was going to throw him out if he could smell of the joint in the house again. His mother yelled at him more often to just because he walked through the room or sat in his room and played at his guitar.

Billie got yelled at in school like always and he sold more joint, and got ice-cream by the teacher for some of them liked him. He tried his best on the lessons for he had so many dentantions that he never toke that he laid after in the school. How could he play guitar all day long and do the homework? Mike did not even help him, and Billie was banned to leave the house. he sneaked out but still he did not want to make his mother more mad at him.
After the last lesson Billie got to his locker and put his books in it. Mike had got dentation again. He had been at the headmaster again too. He was always there. Billie let out a deep sigh and toke his guitar and schoolbag before he walked out from the school. He stared down infront of him and light a cigarett when he sat down at a benk outside the school. He did not care about if the teacher and everyone got mad at him anymore. He was a outsider, a asshole, and a freak. He hated himself. He liked Mike and had writen a song about him, he had renamed he to she. It was the best song he had done, and he had a cruse on a black haired girl in the class over but he knew he never could have her.

*TWO HOURS LATER*
*Mikes pov*

I had been sneeked in the girlsroom and got hit by one girl too. That was not my fault. Billie was not there eighter, for he was too soft. I laughed to my self and got to mine and Billies locker where i put my stuff. Billie had already gone so i run fast out from the school and looked at Billie where he sat with his cigarett. He always looked gone and sad today. At the lessin, and at the lunch. He did have so great grade in math or anything without cooking, and music. I had good in everything and had the best grade, and i did not do so much on the lessons like Billie, who tried his best to do a procent thing. He complained always over that he had forgotten it, and started to write songs instead. Something was not right about him. He was in for many thoughts.

"Hey dude, can you give me some too?"

"You have your own Mike."

"Yeah right. I don't want to make end of them right away."

"Fuck you, Mike."

"What have i done?"
Was it not me who had a tough fight home and was going to live with my friend? What was it up with the guy. I looked at him when he just shook his head and look down at his feets.
"What's up Billie?Is it the dream?" He had a dream the night before, and he got all pale when i said it.

"It's nothing. I promise, Mike." I shook my head at him and walked after him. We was going to play at the Gilman today. It took two hours for me and Billie to get there and we got in on the backside. We was going to play one songs for one band had not make to play today.

*No ones pov*

The two boys played and was guards by the door of the rest of the evening. They got drinks and later got out and had a party with some others guys they knew. Billie throw up by four in the morning and the party was over by then. Both of them slowly begun to walk home but fall down and laughed there heads of at it. no one did notice the car who slowled down beside them and got both the boys in the car before he drove of. The boy at 17 year had bleech blonde hair and he had taken his fathers car down to the club Gilman to play with his band. The boys name was Frank, and nicknamed Tré Cool. He had it writen on his sweater too.
When he got to his house he got both of the boys out of the car and took them to his room.

"Fuckers. I like dead bodys." He laughed and whisper it. He was drunk and high like a five floor house. He fall down on Billie when he had taken the both of them to his room. He crawled under his bed and got out his little toys, and used it one Billie for he was the pretty one. He did faint after a hour and Billie and his own cloths lay all over the room.
Billie had faint early in the car, like Mike. It's was there way to meet the famous Tré Cool.

(i had boring. lol. comment plzz)