Mikes Choice

Who the hell is that?

*The Next Morning*
**Mikes POV**
I was starring up at the roof after i had been woked up by Tré's snooring. I closed my eyes for one minute or two before i looked at Billie, who was asleep beside me. He said someting in his sleep but i couldn't hear what.
Before i got up i took my shirt from the floor and looked around where we was. The name of the guy we was with was obvious, Tré Cool. It stood on his shirt too. A smile came over my lips and i got the rest of my cloths on. After i had search the room again with my eyes i got out in the hall way and looked for the toalett.
"Where the fuck is it?" I mumble quiet to myself and open one door slowly, like it was someting dangerous inside. I shook my head when it was a snooring old man in a big bed.
I jumped five feets when someone licked me on the cheek after i had closed the door. Fast as i was in shook, i spinned around and met a pair of bright blues eyes.

"What are you doing?!" It was not meant to came out like a scream but i was afraid and paranoid after what had hapen home.

"I wanted to know how you tasted." He said with a big grin before he dragged me down the stares with a firm grip aroung my right wrist.

"Let me go fucker!"
The worst thing i knew was when someone tried to take me somewhere or do something i hated or did not know anything about.
I few times more to get away from his grip but it did not work. He dragged me all the way to a kitchen and tried to make me sit on a chair. I'm Mike, Mike don't like to be ganged, like when i was yougner in school. I fucking hate that. That's why i and Billie are so good friends.

"Let me go now, Tré!"
Before i knew it i hit him with my knuckles. I flow up on the disk and a few plates and bottles. That was not meant to hapen eigther.

"Fuck. I'm so..."
Before i could say anything more Bilie ran down to us from the bed room in just his jeans. He looked terrifyed at us and the thing that was broken. Slowly i step bck from him when i saw Tré that had got a wound on his cheek by my hand. "It... was not meant... you know i wont do that!" He glanced at me for a second before he got to Tré who whined because he had hurt his back. The thing was that i just laid on a bottle, he hadn't hurt himself. Bloody hell. They got in to the bathroom after Tré had yelled that i was going to pick everything up again. There i was sitting on the floor and tried not to hurt my hands to much on the class and the other.

It had gone one hour after we had eaten and the other two sat in Trés room and chatted. There was no way i could go in there. I was to ashamed over what had hapen and i was thinking on my mum, my real mum. What would we do and live now if she had not given me away. I don't even know if she wanted me or not. The sun on the clear sky lighted down at me and i smiled to myself when i had laid down in the grass under a big tree. It was calm and made your thoughts fly away.

*In the bedroom*
**Billies POV**

We had sitting in there for hours when finally Tré broke the silence when he begun to play with a little unicorn. A smiled came on my lips when he played on the bed while i sat by the window, more like in the window. It was hot outside so we had to open it before. Three guys in a room and sleeping are not so nice. The smell was pretty much, disgusting.

"Are you guys going to play at Gilman today?"
Tré looked up at me for a second before he continue to play with the unicorn. I smiled week at him again and turned my head to look at Mike who had fallen asleep under the tree. He was almost always tired. When i thought back at the night he came i turned my head to the wall. The dream hunted me every where. The only thing i wished most was that it could go away. I had wished for it, but it didn't go away. For a second i closed my eyes but once again i turned to Tré when he had thrown the unicorn at me for i had not answered him.

"Stop it. We can't play for the drummer is away. He's going to quit after the summer too." That was not good. Mike and i couldn't play on our own and music was what we lived for. It pretty much sucked. I sighed deep and walk out from the room, in to the bathroom. It was going bad for us. I hated everything. The refleaction in the mirror was not pretty. I was all pale and a big bruise on one of my eyes. It was from Mike one time when he had gone to drunk and had became angry at something. For a minute i was just standing there and starred at myself before i got out to Mike with Tré after. He was worried about me and Mike. I knew that, even if we had just met.

"I can maybe... no forget it."

"What Tré?"

"I don't know... you guys are pretty good. I can fix a few gigs on Gilman if you want. I know the owner."

He smiled big at me and i turned my head at Mike who still was deep asleep. He wook up after i had shaken him for a while he looked tired at us and shook his head like we was nuts. "Tré are going to play with us." After it had melt in to his poor brain he sat up and smiled big at us. I thought it was bad that he got that brain and not me. I'm jealous at him. Billie Joe are always that on everyone.

"What the fuck did you say? He? That fucker? No!" He looked pale and scared at us like we was mad or something. He had sat up but stood up instead and looked down at us.

"He's not ging to kill you Mike." I looked caml at him and turned my head at Tré, who grined wide at Mikes reaction. The guy was not that bad. Was he? he maybe could be like a three year old sometimes but it's what i likes with him.

"Okey, he's with us but I'm not going anymore near him."
Mike looked at Tré who smiled more wide over what Mike had said. I shook my head and turned to Mike again who had crossed his arms and stare in front of him after he had sat down again in the grass.

*Four Years later on Gilman*
**No ones POV**

The people outside the backstage was going mad because there adeline where going high after the four band. It was time Green Day next and everyone loved them, though they was to soft according to some people. Billie was reading the four songs they was going to play this time and Mike was asleep on the cough. Tré was as always playing with his sticks on the table beside Mike.

"Wake him up for fuck sake Tré, we are going to play now!"

"Okey, sir. I'm triyng."

Billie shook his head at his buddy when he begun to hit his sticks on Mike head. Like always Mike got up and started to hit Tré in the stomach while Tré himself laughed his head off and pleading to be realesed. Billie got up on his legs before he got his guitar and slapped Mike on the as for him to stop.

"We are going to play, with the bass player. We takes someone else if you don't are going with us now."

The other two just shook his head at Billie before they took the bass and a pair of sticks more with them in on the stage for play. They had always a own room where thay could rest before the gig.

*One hour later*

All the guys in the band Green Day was pretty much drunk and laid in the cough and the floor in there own room with three girls, like always. But what the all did not know was that there lives where going to be changed this night. They all was drinking beer and half gone but looked up at the man who played in "The Lookouts". He hugged Tré for a minute before he sat down beside Billie in the cough while everyone stared at him, like he would say something.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do a record? You have louds of fans. You are to good for be a smal unknown band. You guys rocks." He smiled at them while Billie just stared at hime like he was mad. They maybe was good but not that much.

"How much?"
Tré did the talking for he knew it was big for Billie. The guy tough for a while before he smirked and took a look at Mike and Billie.

"Tré is a old friend so we record it and we will see how much it will cost. Okey?"
Tré and Billie nodded at him before he goot up and was gone. Mike had fallen asleep but woke up when the other guy had closed the door.

"Who the hell is that?"
Everyone in the room begun to laugh at him before Billie said that they was going to do a record. It was like someone had given him the biggest cake in the world and coffee, for he smiled bigger then ever and hugged his girldfriend. He was going to be known. That was his dream, but what he didn't know what that Billie got a sting in his stomach. He remember the dream he had two years before. It was not going to hapen something bad some day. He knew that. It was there second album to and they was going to go to San Fransisco, that they did not know just yet.