I'll See You in My Dreams

Meet & Greet

Alex’s P.O.V

So far tour has been going good. I haven’t had a lot of time to spend with Holly, which sucks. But I think she understands. If it were up to me I would spend every moment of my time with her. I lover her with all of my heart and I couldn’t live without her.

Holly’s P.O.V.

“Babe we’ve got to go do a meet and greet. I should be back I a hour.”
I thought you had the day off.” I said.
“me too. But Matt set it up for today so we have to go.” he said.
“ok. See you then.” I sighed.
“love you.” he said walking off the bus.
“love you too.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Me and Cortney were sitting on the couch watching a movie when the guys walked back onto the bus along with two trashy looking girls. One of them was looking at Alex as if she wanted to take him to the back and have sex with him right now.

“Holly, Cortney, this is Hannah and Amanda.” Rian said gesturing toward them. Amanda was the one eyeing Alex. I already didn’t like her.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Hannah said. I just faked a smile and turned my attention back to the TV.

“They’re gonna show us around town.” Zack said walking to the back of the bus and coming back putting on a hoodie.
“Are you guys coming?” Jack asked looking directly at Cortney.
“Yea, let me go get my bag.” She said getting up and walking to the bunk area.

“you coming?” Alex asked sitting down beside me.
“No, I’m gonna stay here.”
“What’s wrong?” he asked sounding worried.
“Nothing. I just don’t feel good.” I said.
“Do you want me to stay here with you?” he asked.
“No, go have fun, I’ll be ok.” I said looking up at him.
“ok… if you need anything call me. We’ll be back in a little while. I love you.” he said then kissed me.
“love you too.”

I looked over to see that Amanda chick giving me a dirty look. This girl really doesn’t know me. Alex is mine…. So I grabbed both sides of Alex’s face and kissed him with all the passion in me.

“Wow, babe.. I thought you felt bad.” Alex said looking at me wide eyed and a huge grin on his face.

“I do feel bad. I just wanted one more kiss.” I said moving a piece of hair out of his face.

I looked over to Amanda and smiled, she just looked the other way.

“ok I’m ready.” Cortney said coming from the back.
“K, let’s go!.” Jack said draping his arm across her shoulder.

“Are you sure you’ll be ok here alone?” Alex asked.
“I’m sure. Now go have fun.” I said smiling at him.

And with that they left.
About 10 minuets later I got up and headed to the bunk area, grabbed my suitcase and threw my things in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg..... ;)

only a few more chapters then its gonna be all over with :(

if anyone has any one-shot requests just ask me & i'll gladly write you one :)