I'll See You in My Dreams

I Have To Get Away

Alex’s P.O.V.

“So where are you taking us?” Zack asked Hannah & Amanda. We were in their car riding down the streets of North Carolina.
“We’re goin’ to this really good restaurant.” Hannah said turning to the left.
“What’s it called?” Cortney asked.
“Hams”
“ooo, never heard of it.” Cortney said looking out the window.

We got to the restaurant and was seated at a large table. Amanda sat beside me.

“So… how long have you and Holly been together?” Amanda asked me while looking at her menu.
“December 14th will be a year.”
“Wow, almost a year… the sex must be really good.” she said sounding shocked.
“Well ugh. It is. But I’m really in love with her.” I said getting angry.

She didn’t reply back.

We ordered, ate, and then rode around for a little while.

Hannah & Amanda took us back to the venue. It was around 9:15.

We walked onto the bus to see a very worried looking Matt.

“Alex. Holly left.”
“What?!”
“I tried to stop her. She said that she had to get out of here.”
“Why?!” I said tears now running down my face.
“I don’t know… she’s on the way to the airport, her flight leaves at ten.”

I just stood there shocked.

“Dude! Go after her!” Jack said pushing me towards the door and handing me the car keys.

Holly’s P.O.V.

I have to get away from all this. I’m so sick of all these little whores throwing themselves at Alex. I just need some space. I need to go home.
Maybe tour will be a lot easier for Alex without me there.
I really don’t want to leave but I have to. I hope he forgives me. I love Alex with all my heart and I don’t want to loose him.

I walked into the airport it was nine. I got my ticket and went to sit in the waiting area.

Alex’s P.O.V.

I drove to the airport. I looked at the time. It was 10:03. Damn it. I got out the car and ran into the airport.

“Has the 10’oclock flight to Maryland left yet?” I asked the woman behind the desk frantically.
“It’s leaving right now.” she said un-emotionally.
“fuck.” I said. Then the tears started flowing again. “When’s the next flight?” I asked.
“let me check… the next flight to Maryland leaves at 4:30 in the morning.” she said looking at the computer.

I bought the ticket and headed back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAHHH!!!

only 2 more chapters and then its over with!

& i am currently working on a one-shot right now & i think its gonna turn out pretty good :) it should be up in like the next 2 days! :)