I'll See You in My Dreams

Sorry

Holly’s P.O.V.

I looked out the plane window just staring out at the dark night.

I shouldn’t have done this. What if I’ve lost Alex forever? What if he doesn’t forgive me? I guess I will just have to deal with it because I’m already gone.
I already miss him. I can’t spend a day with out him much less the rest of the tour.

Alex’s P.O.V.

I got off the plane and ran out of the airport and got into a cab. It stopped outside of Holly’s house.
It was now 8 a.m.
I ran up the steps of her house and rang the door bell over and over.

Holly’s P.O.V.

I was laying in my bed. I hadn’t slept all night.
Someone started ringing my doorbell over and over.
I went downstairs and opened the door.
Alex stood there his eyes red and swollen.

Instantly I broke down in tears. Alex took me in his arms.

“Alex I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I left. I understand if you hate me.” I said in-between sobs.
“Baby it’s ok. I do not hate you.” he said lifting my chin and looking into my eyes. “why did you leave?” he asked with a hurt look on his face.

We walked into my house and sat on the couch.

“ I was so tired of seeing all these girls throwing themselves at you. And seeing them do that got me thinking that you could do so much better than me and with me around you couldn’t go out with the other guys and have fun and sleep with a different girl almost every night. And I was scared that you were gonna realize that and I had to get out of there before you did. I didn’t want you to leave me because that would hurt me so much more.” I said still crying. I could see Alex’s eyes beginning to water.

“Holly. I am NOT going to leave you. I don’t want to sleep around with other girls every night and I don’t want any of those fan girls. The only girl I want is you.” he said grabbing both sides of my face and caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.
“I love you and I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove that to you.” he said. Which made me cry even more.

“So you forgive me?” I asked.
“of course I forgive you. If there were guys all over you like that I would get mad too. I know its gonna be hard for you to see all those girls throwing themselves at me but we can get through it.” he said kissing me.

Alex’s P.O.V.

The kiss deepened, which led to the best make-up sex ever.
- - -
We both feel asleep on the couch.

Holly’s P.O.V.

{the next morning.}
“so… what is in-store for us today?” I asked looking up at Alex.
“well… I was under the impression that you were coming back on tour with me.” Alex said smiling down at me.
“You really want me to go back on tour with you?” I asked sounding shocked.
“uh, yea, why wouldn’t I want you to come back with me?” he asked.
“I don’t know… I caused you to leave tour to come here.”
“you are worth leaving tour for.” he said kissing my cheek. “so if you’re coming back with me, I really want you to, you need to go get your stuff together because there is a show tonight and the lead singer isn’t there. Soo yeah.” he said.

I went upstairs took a shower, Alex insisted that he join me, then I got my things together and we headed to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
only one more chapter left!!!

one of my best guy friends asked me to go to prom with him! & idk what to say! UGH!! heeeelllppp meeeeeeeeee