I'll See You in My Dreams

A Nice Welcoming

Holly’s P.O.V.

Me and Alex got out of the car and started walking towards the bus, when Rian ran up to us and gave me a hug, lifting me off the ground.

“Thank God you came back.” he said happily. “I thought we were gonna have to see Alex mope around for the rest of the tour.”
“I don’t know what I was thinking.” I said laughing at how happy Rian was.
“me either, if you wouldn’t have came back we would of probably had to shoot Alex.” he said.
“Shut up you douche!” Alex said hitting Rian on the arm.
“Well I’m going over to Boys Like Girls bus so I’ll see you two love birds later.” Rian said and then walked off.

We walked onto ATL’s bus to see Jack and Cortney on the couch making out.

“Um, well this is a nice welcoming.” I said laughing a little.
“Holly! You came back!” Jack said running over to hug me.
“Wow, a lot happens in just one day.” I said looking at Jack and Cortney. Cortney’s face was still red from embarrassment. “See Cortney, I told you that you would come to like Jackie boy.” I said walking to the back to put my bags up.

- - - - - - -

“Cortney, you should just let Vinny and Delicious do merch tonight so you can stand on the side of the stage and watch your monkey man.” I said pointing over to Jack who was jumping around the bus singing Blink-182 songs.
“Hey! I am not a monkey!” Jack said crossing his arms.
“No, but you look like a monkey’s ass.” Alex said coming from the back of the bus and sitting down next to me.
“I do not! Cortney do I look like a monkey’s ass?” he asked hugging Cortney’s side.
“Of course not.”
“Thank you!” Jack said kissing the tip of her nose and getting up and continuing to jump around and sing.
“I cant leave Vinny and Delicious alone tonight. We’re expecting a huge crowd. Maybe another night.” Cortney said.

- - - - - - -
{During ATL’s set}

Alex’s P.O.V.

Me and the rest of the guys jumped out onto the stage and the crowd went wild.
…...

We had one more song left.

“This last song I wrote for the most beautiful person in the world.” I said hearing a few aaww’s from the crowed and Jack.
“aaawww, Lexie, you didn’t have to write a song for me.” Jack said into the mic.
“I’ll see you after the show.” I said in a sleezy way. “but anyway. Holly, this one’s for you baby. It’s called Noel.”

“Think about it 'till anticipation makes you shake and we both lose control.
Put the pedal to the floor, lay the seat back, lock the doors,
we're gonna make this worth our while.
It's getting harder to breathe...

"Jealous hearts will leave us all in ruins,"
that's what we'll say as we hide out from our friends, hear the message once again,
"Lets get this right."

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
Take it off, take it all off, maybe we can get down and burn up in the heat...

Times like these feel so dangerous,
When you know you're gonna find out,
how right it feels,
to ignore the ones you love the most,
This can't be right.

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
As we kiss to the sound of your stereo, don't say a word... I won't say a word...

Don't treat this like a secret,
just keep it quiet while we know that we could tear best friends apart
with all the lies we've told...

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
Take it off, take it all off, maybe,
and I'm lost for words when thoughts don't compare - write it down…”


Holly’s P.O.V.

As Alex sang their last song.. My song.. Tears came to my eyes. It was the most amazing thing anyone had ever done for me.
The song ended and the guys walked off stage.
Alex saw me crying and handed his gutair to Danny K. and walked over to me with a worried look on his face.
“Baby, whats wrong?” he asked huging me tightly.
“Nothing. That was just so sweet of you.” I said leaning up and kissing him with all the passion in me. I parted my lips and Alex slid hin tounge into my mouth.
We were soon interrupted.
“No, sex on side stage!” Jack yelled, running away quickly. Probably to go find Cortney.
I laughed and Alex rolled his eyes.
“Bus?” Alex asked raising his eyebrows and looking at me seductively.
I nodded my head quickly and we ran for the bus.

At that moment I couldn’t have been any happier. I had the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever ask for and I loved him with all of my heart and I knew that nothing would ever come between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!!

yea i know it sucked but it took me like two moths to write this but i lost all my ideas & i got stuck..
i didnt want it to end here but oh well