I'll See You in My Dreams

We're Going On Tour!

Graduation has passed and its summer. ATL is going on tour.

“We need one more person to do merch.” Matt, their tour manager, said. “Zack do you think Jasey will do it?”
I gave Matt a dirty look.
“That’s a negative.” Zack said.
“Why?” Rian asked.
“She dumped me the other day.”
“ooo, sorry man.” Rian said.
“My friend Cortney might do it.” I said to Matt.
“I doubt it.” Alex said.
“Why’s that?” I asked.
“She hates Jack.” Alex said laughing.
“She knows she wants my sexy body.” Jack said running his hands down his sides.
“I think I can talk her into it” I said laughing at Jack.

I called Cortney.

“Hello?”
“hey, you know the guys are going on tour in a few days?”
“yea…” she said.
“I was wondering if you would… come and help with merch?” I asked hopeful.
“No, Holly. No, no, no.”
“Why? Cortney please?” I begged. “I need a girl to talk to.”
“I cannot stay on a bus with Jack. He would drive me insane. He is so immature!”
“No he wouldn’t. he would be gone most of the time and you’ll get paid. Please come!”
“ok. Ok.” Cortney said.
“Yay! I’ll talk to you later! Bye!” I said and hung up before she got a chance to change her mind.
“Cortney will do it.” I said to Matt.
- - - - - - - - - -
“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” I said to Alex while jumping up and down on my bed.
Me and him have been staying at my house for the past month. My mom was out of rehab and she was staying with my aunt.
“Noo, 10 more minutes.” he said putting a pillow over his face.
“No the bus will be here in a hour.” I said jumping on him. He perked up a little.
“Then we have 30 minutes.” he said smirking and pulling me down closer to him and kissing me.
“No, we don’t… you still have to pack.. So, up, up, up!” I said getting off him and pulling him by his arm.
He groaned and got out of bed.
I grabbed his suitcase out of the closest and he started just throwing clothes in it. I grabbed all of them out of the bag and folded them neatly and placed back in the suitcase.
- - - - - - - - - -
“o, great the child is here.” Cortney said sarcastically when she saw Jack get out of his car.
“We’re going on tour! We’re going on tour!” Jack sing-songed while dancing over to where me and Cortney were standing.
“Someone seems excited.” I said laughing at Jack.
“Yea!” Jack yelled tackling me to the ground.
“Jack, get off me!”
“Ok let’s go!” Matt called from the bus. I walked over to where Rian and Kara were and hugged her.
“I wish you were coming with us.” I told Kara.
“Me too. But I have school. I gonna miss you guys so much.” she hugged Cortney and we went to get on the bus. Rian gave her a final kiss and got on the bus. And we were off to ATL’s first show.
♠ ♠ ♠
faaaaiiiilllllll :/

let me know what you think!!!! :)