I'll See You in My Dreams

Leave Me Alone Jack

Holly’s P.O.V.

The next morning I was on the bus cleaning a little because living on a bus with four guys doesn’t put you in the cleanest conditions. I finished, so I decided to walk over to Framing Hanley’s bus to see if Cortney was there.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I opened the bus door and on the couch Kenneth and Jasey were making out.

“O my God Kenneth!” I yelled.
He looked up at me like a deer caught in the headlights.
“Holly… please don’t tell Cortney.” he said.
“You are a sick bastard!.” I said and ran off the bus.

While I was going back to ATL’s bus I ran into Alex.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked.
“I went over to Framing Hanley’s bus to see if Cortney was over there and when I went in Kenneth and Jasey were on the couch making out.” I said looking down.
“figures if someone was gonna cheat on somebody else Jasey would be involved.” he said. “Are you gonna tell Cortney?”
“Tell me what?” Cortney asked walking up to us.
“I’ll be on bus.” Alex said kissing me quickly and walking back to the bus.
“uumm… you might want to sit down.” I said to Cortney. We walked over to ATL’s bus and sat in the chairs outside.
“what is it Holly?” Cortney asked, confused.
“Well… I went to Framing Hanley’s bus to see if you were there… and Kenneth…Kenneth… was in there makingoutwithJasey.” I said quickly.
“he did what?”
“I’m so sorry Cortney, if you want to we could go over there right now and handle both of them.” I said angrily.
“No, its ok… I just need to be alone right now.” she said looking up at me.
“Ok.. I’ll be on the bus if you need anything.” I said. Then walked onto the bus.

Cortney’s P.O.V.

I was still sitting outside of the bus crying. When someone asked “Who‘s ass am I gonna have to kick?”… I looked up to see Jack staring down at me looking worried.
“No one’s, just leave me alone Jack.” I said getting up and walking away.
“No, I’m not gonna leave you alone.” He said running up to me and turning me around to face him. “Obviously something happened and you need someone to talk to, and I’m someone and I am not leaving until you tell me why you’re crying.” he said.
“It doesn’t matter… and you wouldn’t care anyway.” I said.
“It does matter. And if I didn’t care I wouldn’t be trying to get your stubborn ass to tell me what’s wrong with you.”
“Kenneth… he… cheated on me… with Jasey.” I said sadly.
“That fucking bastard! I should go over there right now and beat his damn face in! ” he said, clearly he was upset.
“No, Jack.”
“I’m so sorry Cortney.”
“You don’t have to be sorry, Jack, I shouldn’t be this upset. Every guy treats me like crap. I should be use to it.” I said starting to cry again. “What’s wrong with me Jack? Am I ugly or something?”
“Nothing’s wrong with you and you are not ugly. Kenneth just doesn’t know what he lost. And one day he will realize it and you will be over him then.” he said hugging me. “And I don’t see why any guy could hurt you, I know it seems like I hate you or whatever, but I really don’t, you’re not that bad after all.” he said still hugging me.
“Thank you, Jack.” I said pulling away from the hug.
“For what?”
“For making me feel better.” I said.
“OOO… no problem.. So are we friends now or do you still hate me?” he asked.
“Yea Jack, we’re friends now.”
“Yay!” he said happily and he then hugged me once more.

I don’t know why I use to hate Jack. I never knew he had a sensitive side… which is a good thing. He’s not as annoying as I made him out to be. And he really isn’t bad looking either.
♠ ♠ ♠
............

Comment!! :)