Status: Next chapter will be up when I see that you guys like to read more about this one. This story is finished... so is up to you.

My Venus Doom

Chapter 9. Her Boss Mick

Image

Few days passed...Asya didn't saw Ville and Ville didn't saw Asya.

He went to California to see Bam and hang out with a few friends, during his stay in LA he also did a radio interview on Bam's radio. Of course Asya didn't knew where Ville was and nor she asked for it.

Jolie stayed in Ville's house, she want it to go with him but he didn't ask her to come along with him. She told him that she was still looking for a place, but in fact she wasn't looking any. She thought, soon or later Ville will forget to ask about her looking for a house and she will stay as long as she likes.

It was almost Ville's birthday and the guys didn't know what to plan for him. They decided to give a party at Tavastia where Ville likes to hang out a lot. Jyrki call the manager of the club and planned the party.

They will get a big private room for the night. It will be only for his close friends and family. They thought about his mother and father too, of course. They didn't saw him so long, so Jyrki thought this will give them more time to spend together.

Jyrki did want to invite Asya too, but he wasn't sure after the night what happend, she would come. Akseli told him that she wont, when she said once no it means NO. she was pissed at him.

***
Monday...
It was a big day for her, she would meet her new boss, Mick John.
But she was late, her car was broke down and she had to walk to her work.

It was 08.45 and everyone was already start to talk about the details. She run to the door and stopped for few seconds, she didn't want it to look so unprofessional. Her hair was a little messed up and she was breathing heavy. After few minutes calming down and making herself nice, she knocked the door...

*knock knock*

she open the door and saw her new boss, young around thirties nice looking man.

"Can I help you miss" he asked
"I'm sorry I'm late I know, my car broked down so I had to walk" she said and walk to the only empty sit and grabbed the chair

"Excuse me, but we are in a middle of something here, I suggest you to come back after this meeting is over" he said to her

Asya didn't say anything then looking at him blankly, she left the room and went to get some drink.

'How rude' she thought

That was the first time she ever felt so little. The meeting was over at 10.00, everyone was getting out of the room. Jack came next to her

"That wasn't nice" he said to her
"I know, I hate too serious people"
"But don't worry honey, I think he want it to talk with you alone cos he gots some new rules and because you were late he didn't want it to repeat, I guess" he said to her and let her to the room

Mick her boss was reading some documents...
"You must be Asya, right?" he asked her
"Yes that's me" she said back and took a sit
"I'm sorry that I've been hard for you back there but I didn't want to repeat myself infront of them cos they already knew and hearing things over again is boring" he said and smiled to her

Asya was feeling good again, she was pleased to hear that her boss didn't want to be rude

"So I'm Mick John, I think my father told you guys about me so let's start with the basic rules" he start

The conversation continued few hours but Asya wasn't bored. Few times Mick get some coffee for them and they talk about the Museum, art and even music. It was really strange for Asya to hear from him that he was loving classic music but also Rock, such as Guns 'n Roses...which Asya likes them too.

"I'm hoping that you will help me out with this huge place" Mick said
"Of course I will, I think everyone will help you out Mr. John"
"Please call me Mick, you make me feel old" he said back to her.

Asya was very happy that the new boss wasn't an arrogant, self loving ass. In fact he was very funny and kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
her boss: http://s356.photobucket.com/albums/oo2/ravenroses666/Thief%20LJ%20story/?action=view&current=003-3.png

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICA people...I wrote this years ago and I was so terrible with writing stuff... I'm still learning...