Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That?

Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That? o6

"Honey... wake up! Today's the night of your fabulous party!" I groaned, reluctantly waking up. The orangeyish red hair resembled mines, but her hair was longer than mine, but it was still redish orange and curly.

"Mom, I didn't plan for this party on purpose. Josh did. He- I- well, he just suggested it, and I, well, panicked and said yes. I didn't know planning for a party would be so much work! Besides, all Josh did was the invitation and the food."

"Yes, but that will make you a more organized person when you are older. Just trust me sweetie." I had just realized that my mom had dark bags under her eyes. She had been working all night!

"Mom... have you been working overnight again?" I asked.

"I... uh, n- yes." My mom told me the truth reluctantly.

"Mom! That'll put you on extra stress you don't need! What am I going to do? What happens if you get a disease or something because of the extra stress!" My mom looked ashamed and I realized I had gone too far. "I-I'm sorry mom. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that."

"N-no, it's okay. It's true. I shouldn't have been working overtime." We hugged, and I saw the time. 9:38

"Shiz! I'm suppose to meet Josh at 10!" I got out of bed, and literally jumped into my walkthrough closet. My parents spoil me. Everytime they do something guilty, they buy me something as if that's going to fix everything. The last time my parents felt guilty, they bought me a Wii. A freaking Wii. Do you think I ask for all this crap? All I want is to live with my parents like a NORMAL child. Not some snooty spoiled kid that loves being spoiled.

Anyway, I chose a purple shirt with black stars on the right lower hand corner. I wore black skinny jeans, with my favorite black converse. I left my hair down, but quickly brush though the hair to untangle any tangles.

I kissed my mom and dad goodbye, and quickly ran to the park where Josh was going to be waiting. As I was running past, I couldn't help but notice that the TPK group was right there. Right there. At the bench where me and Josh was going to meet.

"W-what are you going here?" I stammered once I had got there.

"Oh, we overheard-" Hazel jabbed Jessica in the ribs, and she rephrased her answer. "Oh we heard that you were going to meet Josh here and arrange party plans! We planned to help you make the best party in the world!"

"Er, no thanks. I don't er, we don't need your help. Anyways, the party is..." I paused for thinking. 'I know Josh doesn't like them so I can't let them know that the party is on. Should I lie? But they might spread that around and nobody will come!' "The party is off. I was coming to tell Josh that."

"The party's canceled then?" Kelly asked.

"Yup. So uh bye!" I shooed them away, and waited for Josh impatiently. Soon Josh came, and he was out of breath.

"I am so... sorry... I am.... late!" He explained.

"It's okay. Today the TPK kids came and was waiting for us. They 'heard' that we were planning a party and they planned to help. I refused, of course. And I also told them that the party was off. But it is. I just wanted them off my back."

"Okay. Time for the party!
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry for the slow update, I've probably lost some of my readers, but I actually forgot my account username for two whole freakin' months! So, now fortunately I now remember my Account user. :P Anyway, I just looked back at my last chapter, and I realized I was stalling for the party, and other important events- 'Hint, hint'- and those last 2 chapters were fillers. I know it must've been boring those last few chapters, but don't worry, I THINK today's the party! But it's not the party yet. This is yet another filler chapter. :P Oh and it might be a little short, but either way enjoy!