What Can You Not Buy With Money?

First Time

I fell onto the bed, looking up as Burgess was over me, his jaw pressed against mine as his mouth pulled and nipped at my lower lip.

My arms were wound around his neck. I latched onto him; half afraid he’d pull away if I didn’t.

When I felt his long fingers pull up my sweater, I instinctively froze at my insecurity of being naked in front of him. He was going to see everything, and I was worried there’d be something wrong with me. I felt inferior to him at that moment and a sense of shame clouded my confidence.

Feeling my vibe, Burgess paused and whispered, “You’re too beautiful for your own good,” in my ear, his words pulling out a gasp from my throat as he slipped his hands under my sweater. Feeling his warm hand gently tickling over my belly brought a cold chill creeping over my spine as I shivered and closed my eyes to savor the sensation.

When he reached my bra, I quickly pushed him back so I could pull up my sweater to free myself of the easily annoying fabric prison.

Burgess ran his hands from my face and down, his palms eating up every inch of my skin as his eyes danced hungrily across from my face to my breasts. In one graceful twist, he undid my bra and I felt him begin to caress and squeeze them, his kisses collapsing onto my chest.

“Ben,” I whispered and my eyes were fluttered half open and half closed. While he was kissing and running his tongue over my breast, I wanted to tell him I loved him—but at the same time I wasn’t sure if I did.

“Yes?”

Uncertainty had me not tell him anything. Instead, I rolled ontop of him, straddling his hips and taking control as I playfully nipped at his neck. He grabbed my breasts, squeezing them and looking up at me with awe and through smoldered eyes.

I kissed his body, feeling his muscles tense under my touch. I then turned to his pants, struggling to take them off. I failed, and in my humiliation Burgess let out a small laugh.

“Hold on,” Burgess quickly unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them off, me helping him as my face was burned at the lack of experience I had. “You’re so cute,” Ben smirked as I looked down at his boxer briefs, seeing the very obvious and defined bulge that was hard and long. Taking my hand, Burgess guided my hand from his stomach down to his groin, and I felt through the thin cotton how hot and stiff he was. My face turned even redder and I quickly tried to distract my hands by taking my jeans off.

Noticing my hesitation, Burgess put his hands onto my hips and pulled me under him, his hands massaging the sensitive area on my inner thighs. As he worked his way up, he was without shame and he easily found the certain part of my crotch that caused me to throw my body back against the mattress, my back arched as I felt myself grow warm.

After a few minutes of rubbing at my clitoris through my panties, he pulled my underwear off and he gingerly placed his index finger into the opening of my vagina. Feeling him explore my insides was strange but a sweet feeling that was full of sweat and heavy breathing caused me to move my hips to match with his rhythm. At first there had been a slightly painful accessory with the pleasure, but it had soon subsided. My eyes shut tightly as I was helpless but to feel Ben run a hand over my body while his other hand was providing throbs of surprising joy across my body. I felt a great deal of pressure in my lower stomach build up, and after a long and painful wait my eyes burst open as I let out a moan as I had my first orgasm. I began to twitch for a few seconds, my entire body convulsed in spasms that I had no control over.

Looking down with a handsome and smug smile, Burgess waited for me to finish savoring the sensation as he lied down beside me, his hand tickling my cheek while he kissed my mouth. His tongue was smooth and skillful as he pulled and danced in my mouth, making me sore and addicted. There was so much of him and I began to hunger for more.

Sitting up straighter, Burgess pulled down his briefs to reveal his well endowed penis, the organ like an extra limb. I guess Lucy and Walker had been wrong when they thought he was overcompensating for something. I looked at it almost fascinated, unable to look away.

He positioned himself in between my legs, gingerly separated them. I never knew how wide my legs could stretch until he smoothly positioned them to give his body enough room to settle into.

I could just barely feel his manhood, hot and sticky against my opening that radiated with a similar heat and moisture. There was an intimacy just in how we gazed into each other’s eyes, and I knew what it then meant to make love.

Eager and content, I leaned back and studied his face as he carefully pushed himself inside of me. Feeling myself stretch out in order to fit him inside, I inhaled sharply as he pushed a little more. There was a clear amount of pain all of a sudden, stronger than before and I half thought that I wouldn’t be able to handle it. It felt as though my skin was being ripped apart and I was sure I felt myself begin to bleed. Ben carefully stopped himself as he hugged me tightly, hushing me soothingly.

“Mary,” Burgess kept whispering my name as he ran his fingers through my hair. “Tell me if you want to stop or if it’ll be too painful to bear.”

“No,” I quickly shook my head as I winced again as I felt a throbbing sensation. “It’s… almost gone. Go on.”

Refusing, Burgess was about to pull out but I quickly wrapped my legs around his hips. I playfully grinned at his surprised expression, his eyebrow raised but a pleased curl turned on his lips.

He began to push himself back inside, his penis breaking into me. More pain lingered, but as he began to pull out and push back in I felt a sudden throb of the familiar urge of pleasure pushing through me. I felt electric and so I let a small gasp escape my lips as he slowly proceeded to know me.

“Mary,” Burgess whispered my name as he gradually increased his speed. I felt my entire body being forced to move by the strength and force of his movements, my hair flying from my face as I let out a cry as every inch of me began to feel better and better.

“Ben,” I began to share in his name calling and my hands rested over his chest as I joined in the rhythmic dance of our love making. I was feeling myself dissolve and every part of my body was on fire as I panted rapidly while he continued to satisfy me.

Ben went faster, his pelvic crashing into mine as he squeezed my breasts and assaulted my mouth. He let out a groan as he quickly paused, but quickly continued for what felt like an endless voyage.

“I’m…” I whispered as I lost all ability for speech as I exploded in ecstacy and felt like a force of the greatest power rushed through me. My mind felt wiped clean and my skin was sore—yet my flesh and bones were full of adrenaline and blinding pleasure.

“Mary,” Ben let out a loud grunt as I felt a very hot and wet spray inside of me. To make it sound dirty, I would say I felt defiled, violated, and loved in the most powerful way I ever experienced. There was nothing but happiness and satisfaction as I lay there on the bed with Burgess collapsed over me, his solid form fully spent from the bout of passion. He was breathing hard, still inside of me, his body motionless as I joined in his stillness. I wished that he was in my arms forever, and feeling a sudden wave of exhaustion kindly smother me, my eyes grew heavy as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Additional Update 5/17/10