What Can You Not Buy With Money?

Believe Me

The night after Walker’s suicide attempt, I took the man to his apartment. Lucy and Norton understood that we needed some time on our own, and didn’t hesitate to leave us alone.

When we entered Walker’s home, he had a coughing fit, and rushed to the sink to hack up blood and mucus. Though he waved at me to leave him be I refused his order. I held his shoulder and held his curly locks back from his face as he washed his mouth with the facet.

“Mary, you don’t have to... go through this.” Walker’s tone had improved, but there was still that morbid sadness that lingered in the air. “It’s best if I just stay away from people. When someone you care about dies, it’s too painful. And it never goes away—not really.”

“Hush,” I whispered. “How could you hurt me? The fact that we’re friends is heaven to me. I couldn’t feel any better than this. It would have been unbearable to have lived never knowing you.”

He stood up straight, looking at me warily. “We’re a weird couple.”

I smiled happily and kissed him on the cheek. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Still cynical, Walker shrugged. But the ice he froze around his heart seemed to melt, and there was a small smile on his face. “You really want to be with me?”

“Do I have to spell it out for you?” I leaned my head against his chest and hugged him. “Yes.”

“It looks like we won’t be separate until I die.”

“That’s right,” I proclaimed as I leaned forward to kiss him again.

Enjoying the sensation of our lips pressed against each other, Walker gradually led me to the couch where he began to gently nibble at my lower part of my mouth.

After a few moments of us exchanging saliva, I ran my hands from his face down to his chest; then, to his arms. His hands ventured down to my neck, one of them nearing my breast. I broke free from our kiss and looked down. His eyes had that glint of lust that I recognized, and I smiled coyly. Secretly though, I was nervous.

“Do you want to… uh…” Walker’s expression was serious, though he had this look that resembled a puppy dog. He was trying desperately to say it without sounding vulgar or chauvinistic. How could I resist?

“Never heard a guy put it that way,” I teased and returned to kissing him. Walker eventually broke free and pulled me up to my feet. Despite me being the novice, I felt confident and relaxed if it was Walker I was with.

“The bedroom’s this way,” he had suddenly gone shy, his face burning red.

His bedroom was surprisingly clean, and very white. I noticed on his dresser he had a humidifier, a nebulizer, and inhalers neatly aligned. Looking at those instruments of asthmatic relief, my heart was saddened at realizing how much suffering Walker had gone through.

Being the gentleman that he was, he was careful not to rush immediately into the love making. He was slow and sweet, though I could tell by the occasional trembling hand that he was as inexperienced as I was. Which made it all the sweeter. We sat on his bed, the sheets welcoming and his hands satisfying. As he tasted my mouth, his hands went under my shirt to run his fingers over my breasts, squeezing them and treasuring them.

After a few moments of letting him arouse me further, I took Walker and pushed him gently onto the bed. He looked up at me with awe, a surprised but pleasant grin.

“I’m guessing you want to be on top?” Walker placed a hand on my arm as he looked up at me sweetly. “You and Lucy seem to have a lot in common.”

That was the cruelest cock block I ever felt. “Don’t talk about Lucy,” I muttered, hoping to reignite the mood as I straddled him. Every now and again, I still felt worried that he had feelings for her.

Feeling my discomfort, Walker sat up with me on his lap, leaning against me to bite my neck. I gasped and enjoyed as he began to suck against my skin. While he was performing this deed his hand went down to my thigh, running over the fabric of my jeans teasingly. “You know you’re all I ever thought about for the longest time,” Walker murmured in between bite.

“How long?” I whispered as he paused to pull off my t-shirt.

“Since that night I got a phone call from Pierre, telling me you were taken.” Walker looked down at my chest with fascination, carefully undoing my bra. “Just the thought of you gone hurt more than I could describe. And then I noticed how kind you were to me. Even after how I treated you. I became hungry for you. It took me time, but eventually I began to become enslaved.”

I couldn’t help but smirk. “The way you put it, I sound like a dominatrix.”

Walker let out a laugh, pulling off my bra and dropping it onto the floor. “You dominated my mind, excuse the creepiness of the comment.” His hands took each breast in hand, running his thumb over my nipples and squeezing them while looking up at me.

My face was flushed slightly, and his warm hands against my skin felt like heaven. I sighed as he leaned over and kissed them softly, his tongue running over my chest.

I waited until he pulled away, then I took off his shirt. He had a happy trail, and I noticed a tattoo on the lowest part of his hip, so low that I only found it revealing itself as Walker began relieving himself of his pants. It was an eagle’s wing. “I didn’t know you had this,” I murmured as I ran my hand over it. It felt smooth, the black ink dazzling my eyes.

“It was something I got when I turned eighteen. Regret it to this day,” Walker murmured as his hands ran across my stomach and down to my hips.

I unbuttoned his jeans, running my hand his erection.

“Wait…” Walker paused and cleared his throat. “I don’t have any condoms.”

My face turned red. “I do.”

“Glad someone came prepared,” Walker’s relief and a playful beam was enough to cause me to melt... from embarassment. “Do you always carry condoms around?”

Though my face flushed at the memory of the scare I had after my first time, I shrugged. I kept my wallet in my back pocket, where I pulled out the birth control. “Better safe than sorry, right?”

After we wrestled each other out of the rest of our clothing, Walker took the condom and carefully rolled it on. “Okay, ready?” He bit his lip as I went back to straddling his hips.

We had moved, now closer to the frame of his bed. His back was pressed against it, while I positioned myself. “Yes,” I murmured as I slowly fell against his penis, having it enter me. The familiar sensation of being stretched and the discomfort returned, but this time as my eyes fluttered shut there was a new burning desire in my lower stomach. I wanted to feel every inch of pain and pleasure I could with him.

When he was all inside of me, I paused to adapt to the new feeling. My eyes were shut tight, but I could feel his jaw against my cheek, his breathing hard and his skin on fire. I opened them slightly to see he was looking at me with passion, and he began to whisper my name.

“Mary,” he murmured and his hands went to my back as he ran his hands over my skin. “Damn it, I’ve always wanted this. I never thought it’d really happen.”

Feeling another wave of arousal, I moved myself upwards, then fell back down, grinding my body against his manhood. He grunted as I continued this motion, his hands falling to my butt. He cupped each cheek in one hand as he helped guide me toward the ceiling and back. He moved his hips to help feed my movement, our lap dance fluid and sensational.

“Walker, I do love you,” I repeated, feeling like a broken record.

“That's my line,” Walker rasped, his mouth pressed against my jawline. He tasted the perspiration off my skin, the outcome of my exercise. "I want us to be together like this forever."

I let out a cry as I felt my body burn and my heart beat with all that delicious ecstasy. I felt so wonderful, every part of my body in heat. I was almost too much for me to handle. I was losing control as I kept grinding against him.

Walker leaned over, causing me to fall on my back. He proceeded to take the upper hand as he almost violently pounded against my body. Our breathing was labored and our hearts ready to implode.

After many long minutes, when I was approaching the point of explosion I let out a cry as the most powerful rush of euphoria ran through my body. Walker grunted as well, and after freezing his rigid body against me, he finally sighed and collapsed on top of me. His breathing was labored, and as we quietly breathed in the remaining waves of coital joy, he looked at me while wiping sweat from his brow. “If Heaven’s anything like this, death doesn’t look so bad.”

I looked at him, catching my breath. I leaned and kissed his mouth. After that, we just laid there for the night, in each other’s arms. But I couldn’t sleep, as my mind was still warped around figuring a way to prevent Walker’s death. His mention of it revived the one sadness that couldn't be repaired.

He had gotten out of the depressive mood he almost killed himself in, but deep down I was feeling as miserable. The doctor had said that there was an opportunity for surgery, but that it was too expensive. Two million was a big number.

But I wondered how big, exactly. My brain began to channel hopeful ideas of how to obtain the money. There had to be a program--or a bank that would loan the money. There was always something.
♠ ♠ ♠
7/19/10