‹ Prequel: South Of Nowhere.

Waste Of Time.

four.

I woke up the next morning. My head was pounding with a serious headache. I slipped out of the unfamiliar bed I was in. my clothes were scattered on the ground. I picked them up and slipped them on quickly. I glanced over my shoulder, seeing no one in the bed.

I had no recollection of last night. It was all just a blur. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and headed down stairs. I had no idea where I was, and honestly, I was on the verge of barfing up the contents of my stomach.

I heard voices coming from somewhere inside the house and followed them. I swung open the kitchen door, which was the source of six boys and a six pack sitting on the counter top. They were all laughing about something. The converstation stopped short when they noticed I was in the kitchen.

"Ellarie!" Jack squealed, wrapping his arm around me.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"You tell me." Jack laughed. I shoved his chest and furrowed my eyebrow.

"Promise breaker!" I whined. Jack laughed and kissed my forehead.

I turned around to the five other boys who were standing there. Alex. Rian. Zack. Matt and an unfamiliar boy. I felt the room spin, I steadied my self with the fridge, leaning against it. Alex was eyeing me and he had an unsure look in his eye. I just wanted to go home and sleep in the comfort of my own home.

"So who were you with upstairs last night?" Alex boasted. "I heard alot of Oh, that's the spot. HARDER." Alex mocked.

I felt my cheeks burst into a bright red. I covered my face with my hands.

"Alex, leave her alone." Jack sighed.

"Jack, do you know?" Alex asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No. Drop the subject." Jack said sternly.

"I'm pretty sure you do. Actually, I'm one hundred and ten percent sure that you know." Alex glared.

I wasn't really focused on the matter of who I slept with. I really just wanted to leave. I didn't want to be within ten feet of the six foot tall stack of shit.

"So Ell, how have you been?" Rian asked, giving me a hug.

"Pretty good. How's things with Kara?" I asked, smiling.

"We uh.." Rian paused, scratching the back of his neck. "We're kind of split at the moment." He sighed, sadly. He bit his lip, staring at the floor. He took a chug of his beer and threw it into the trashcan. "It was a mutual thing. We just decided that our time together was up." He said.

"Girls are one less thing we need around here." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Except for random fucks, those are cool." The unfamilair dude joked sarcastically.

"Yeah. I like herpes and shit all over my house." Alex laughed.

I felt my heart thud in my chest. Watching Alex's movements sent a wince of pain to my heart. I turned away, tugging on Jack's sleeve.

"Take me home."
♠ ♠ ♠
.. sorry it's been so long.
love you guys.