No Music... Ever!

This Kiss

(Skipping ahead again. The first few months are kinda boring. We played songs together, then we started writing a couple of our own that seemed to be right.)

*Four Months Later*

We were sitting in my room after a day of extremely boring schoolwork. Literature class is extremely boring. One day of that every week, then math for one full day, then some form of science for Wednesday and Thursday, then three days for homework and then repeat. Routines are not my favourite thing; I've never really had an official routine. Sure I take a shower in the morning (most of the time) but I don't eat cereal every day, I sometimes eat pizza or tacos, and then I have to go to school (sometimes).

Dirnty told Miss Cool to go down to the basement and set up.

When she left I looked at him, "Everything's already set up."

"I just wanted you alone. We need to talk about the next step."

I looked at him cross-eyed for the hell of it, "We set a date and go break the law and play a concert. Why did Miss Cool have to leave for that?"

"That's not what I'm talking about." He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. My breath caught in my throat. Then he went to the closet and searched for another shirt, "Us, I'm talking about us. Do we take steps or just go with the flow."

"Huh?" I was still thinking about him shirtless. He walked out of the closet, he still didn't have a shirt on and he sat beside me.

I wasn't paying that much attention to what he was saying and I think he noticed, 'cause he said, "Hey! My face is up here!"

"And what I wanna look at is down there." I couldn't believe what I just said. I looked up at him and then buried my face in my bed sheets. Then I felt him kind of lying on top of me, not completely just on my upper back and shoulders, he was laying on me, and I said, "Huh?"

He shushed me and kissed my neck, "We'll go with the flow."

What the hell was he talking about? Oh, right, I have no idea, so I mumbled, "What?"

He kissed my neck again and said, "We're friends with benefits, we won't arrange which benefits and where, we'll just go with it."

I just wanted him to kiss me again, which he did after I muttered, "Mhu-huh."

I couldn't really get up after that, so I just lay there on my bed as he got off me and went to the closet and put on another shirt. He started out the door when he noticed I hadn't moved, "Are you coming?"

"Can't move." I said it while grinning like an idiot.

"And you seem strangely happy about that." He came over to me and picked me up, "You can play right, 'cause I was hoping to give you a good luck kiss before every concert."

"Oh, hell yeah!" He carried me down to the basement, we passed my mom on the way and I stuck my tongue out at her.

She just smiled and said, "Your father does that right before we..."

I covered my ears and buried my face in Dirnty's shoulder. My mom started laughing.

We reached the basement and saw Miss Cool just sitting there. She looked up at us, "There wasn't anything to set... Oh." She noticed Dirnty carrying me.
Dirnty put me down and I looked at her, "What?"

Miss Cool looked down at her drums, "Nothin'."

Then I heard her giggling. I was confused, "What?" She shook her head and wouldn't answer. I started playing Time of Your Life and stuck my tongue out at her.

We played songs for the rest of the day and then Miss Cool went home, but before she left she looked at me and made what I'm guessing is a sex noise, but it didn't sound like one. Then she said, "Good luck! And wear protection!"
I just stared at her and she left laughing.

Five minutes later Dirnty called me back into the basement. I went down there but didn't see him, 'til he shut the basement door and locked it. I said, "This is how every known crazy murder movie starts, ya' know?"

He just looked at me, "Yeah... I know."

I took a step closer to him, "Kinky."

Then he grinned, "Damnit! I was trying to keep a straight face!"

"I know."

He sighed, "Well, I just wanted you down here... " He took a step closer to me, "So that... " He was about two feet in front of me and closed that gap in a single step and kissed me with tongue and passion... and I wasn't sure what to do so I just stood there like a dumb ass, not moving, not kissing him back, it was like I was standing beside us watching rather then getting kissed... I'm such an idiot... but it was great! I did enjoy it.

When he stopped he looked at me and bit his bottom lip, "So that I could do that."
He sounded hu
rt and I didn't know what to do, right now it seems obvious hug him and tell him it was great and kiss him back, but all I did was say, "Okay."
I'm such an idiot; I should have kissed him back.

Dirnty here:
I kissed her, tongue and all. I put every ounce of passion I had for her into that kiss and she didn't kiss me back. I know she liked it. It says so up there, but saying and kissing back are two different things. Two very different things.
Oh, well, I can't change what she did. I had another dream last night. It was great!

I don't really have all that much to put in here, because she puts what happens up there and I don't wanna repeat it, it'd be kinda redundant.

Well, I have all my classes with her so we don't have to be complete freaks by ourselves. Not like it'd bother us, before we met we were complete freaks by ourselves. We went to different schools and kinda stayed to ourselves. Sure we had people we hung out with but they weren't our true friends, they didn't know stuff about us. All they knew was that we couldn't have people over.
I don't really want to go into detail about that.

Well, all I really have to say is that it hurt when she didn't kiss me back, but I at least know she liked it. Well, I gotta go BJ is coming and I don't want her to see me messing with her diary.