No Music... Ever!

It's Happened, But We're Tired... AND Not Yet! Why

It's Happened, But We're Tired...
Dirnty
3088

I've decided to skim over the past two years and tell you the main bits.

Firstly, we've got people following our example, other band families doing the same thing.

There's the Fall Out Boys, they're like N'Sync with piercings and tattoos. They're pretty cute!

Then there's the A7Xies, an all female band, great guitarists, brilliant singer and they're all hot, BJ agrees with me on this one, but they lost their drummer to the cops. It was sad, one minute they're playing the next Reverence is gone... and everyone is scattered. They crashed are our place for awhile, I don't know if they'll find another drummer or not.

If I lost one of my band mates... I don't think I could go on. And lately it's been weighing on my mind more and more. What if I lose BJ? What if I lose Miss Cool?

BJ is my love, my life, and above all my inspiration to go on. If I lost her, I'd lose everything. I'd lose myself. And I know she feels the same, we're very open to eachother.

I'm sure we can go on, but it's really starting to wear on us. We're starting to see improvements true, but they're so few and far apart, it's disheartening. I... we can't stop, not yet, not now...

Not Yet! Why Now! I Can't Go On!

This is Miss Cool. I can't believe this happened, one second we were on the stage playing our hearts out, the next... Oh, god, the next instant BJ's in Dirnty's arms and he's crying... and then... he... he's gone too, both shot... put out of their misery the cops said.

I'll fucking put them out of their misery! I can't handle this...

They're trying to reprogram me, but I'm a hacker and I caught on to it... I'm sending this back while I'm supposta be listening to some crack pot about living a normal life with everyone else.

"Being the same isn't bad, being different is dangerous. You should frown upon that sort of thing. Thank you for listening child." Over and over again. It'll drive you nuts if you don't turn it down.

I can't believe they're gone, why didn't they shoot me too.

*Time Elapse Fifteen Min*

Bastards think I'm not paying attention so they ask me what I'm doing, instead of saying, "I'm listening to this other bastard going on about perfection is sameness." I say, "Trying not to be dangerous sir." and stutter a little on the sir. Gets them out of my hair.

I miss them so much... I've been doing this for three days, they said that after a week I can go home. I can't wait, I'm going to be the drummer for the A7Xies and then I'll fucking show them what I've learned! I'll get them back for the pain they've caused me... for the loss and the sorrow, I shall have my revenge... I shall seek vengeance for those that were lost and my own sense of solace. I shall not stop... untill... Oh, my Tre Cool... Is that...

*Time Elapse Five Minutes*

I can't fucking believe it! I saw them, just standing there, she saw me and nudged him. That fucking wink, I missed that fucking wink so much! I... I'm gonna have a heartattack right fucking now!