No Music... Ever!

Epilogue: New Beginings

Dany walked down the street holding Kev's hand, she looks up at blonde girl tapping her foot, "That's illegal you know?"

"Well, it's a nervous twitch, you ever have one of those?"

Dany grined, "I've had a cute blonde girl twitch me just right." She winked.

Atreya grined, "I'd do it again, but he kept drooling in the corner as you moaned. It was kinda gross."

Dany's eyes went wide, "I don't moan!"

Atreya smiled wickedly, "Ugh, oh, god, ugh, miss, uggghh, miss fucking! Ugh, fuck! Harder! Harder! Bite me!"

Dany hears a strangled groan from her side, she looks up at Kev. His eyes are closed and his hand is down his pants.

Dany giggles out, "We gotta fucking gig tonite, stop that!"

Kev's eyes snap open, "Let's do it again before we go! Please... like old times." He looked at Dany pleadingly, "A quickie before we die, my lady?"

"No! A threesome before we die, my lady and kind sir."

They both look at Atreya with their mouths open.

"Well, are you coming or not? This horny drummer ain't gonna die a virgin!"

Dany snapped out of it first, "You aren't a virgin!"

"Yeah, I made sure of that!"

Dany glared at Kev playfully, "You bastard! I'm gonna..."

Her words were lost as Kev bit down on her neck and dragged her into their apartment.

As the thumping and banging started, one horny teenager ran to his computer to tell the whole world that one of the top bands of the time are having a threesome in his neighborhood.

And you know what, the whole world, gives a damn about it! Like it should!