Sequel: Another Chance.

Say You'll Haunt Me.

Fifteen.

Four days, 13 hours, and twenty-nine minutes have passed since Jimmy has moved on.

Now, he sits outside of the gates of heaven, waiting in protest, sitting in front of the pond that allows the deceased to see their loved ones.

Matt was talking to Val. He was telling her how much he missed her while he was on tour. They only had two weeks left to go, and they were talking about how excited they were to see each other.

Jimmy had always envied their love in a way. They were so lucky to find each other. They've been with each other since freshman year.

Brian was tuning his guitar. He didn't really put his guitar down since Jimmy has died. Playing was Brian's way to escape reality and forget, just for a little while, that Jimmy wasn't gone and everything, through his eyes, were going down hill, even though they're not.

Johnny was playing video games. Johnny didn't get half as abused as he did when Jimmy was still around, picking on him. The biggest had to harass the smallest. It was the food chain. Actually, no. It wasn't. But, that's what they told him. Every day.

And, then, there were Zacky and Flare. Zacky was done crying, but Flare wasn't. She was still bawling her pretty, green eyes out.

Jimmy squirmed, and felt himself crying. Not like bawling like she was, but just letting the tears fall into the pond.

"Jimmy, when are you going to cross into Heaven?" Aingeal had asked.

He looked up at the angel with golden hair. "I told you before I'm not stepping foot beyond those gates. Why don't you just send me to hell?"

"Because, your soul is pure and good. You do not belong in hell."

He didn't answer her, just watched as Zacky tried to comfort her.

"I want to go back to her."

Aingeal looked at him, before sighing. She left him, and walked back into the gates of Heaven to speak to God.


---

[Jimmy's Point of View]

The pain was searing through my chest. I didn't understand why, but it was definitely consuming my chest. It had been one week, three days, twenty-one hours and forty-five minutes now, since I had moved on.

I still haven't walked passed those mother fucking golden gates.

Aingeal, which was Gaelic for Angel (how coincidental..), walked back through the gate and stood in front of me once more.

"James, you will have to cross over sometime."

"Over my dead body." It's in Huntington now, what's she going to do about it?

I think I had been successful in pissing this angel off in the passed two weeks. It had been my main goal. She was the one who told Flare to make me move on.

"That can be arranged, James," she said, in an annoyed tone. "You need to go speak to God. He has something interesting to tell you."

I scoffed. "What could be so important to tell me?"

"A second chance, perhaps, James."
♠ ♠ ♠
505.
(:
The rest will be in Jimmy's point of view, I do believe.
Comments !