Sequel: Another Chance.

Say You'll Haunt Me.

Seven.

"Johnny, get that mother fucking camera out of my face."

Flare snickered slightly to her self, as she sat on the couch of the tour bus and typed away on her lap top. Zacky and Johnny were currently fighting over a digital camera Johnny had (drunkenly) purchased in Miami.

"No, we need to remember these days!" Johnny argued, holding the camera as far away from Zacky as he could.

"No, we don't! We don't need to remember the bus ride from Fort Lauderdale to Raleigh! Now, gimme the camera, you short shit!"

"Zacky, just let him keep the fucking camera!" Brian yelled, over the twos' bickering. Johnny stuck his tongue out at Zacky and Zacky crossed his arms over his chest. Childish, much?

Matt, too, put in his two cents to this conversation. "Yeah, besides, we can use it to keep our Myspace and Twitter up to date for the fans. Johnny, go ahead."

Johnny turned on the camera and faced the lens to himself. He hit the record button and turned the side view thing so he can see himself.

"Yo, guys. What's up? We, Avenged Sevenfold, are currently on our way to Raleigh. We're just chilling on the tour bus, doing our own little thing. Zacky is being a prick—" That earned a loud "FUCK YOU!" from Zacky, "—Brian is playing his guitar, Matt is texting Val, awe, and Flare is messing around on the computer."

Eventually, I blocked him out. It was pretty annoying listening to everything happening around you being narrated to the world.

"Whoa! Your grandma is on the Facebook!" Jimmy exclaimed in my ear, making me jump. I glared over at him quickly, before ignoring his constant chatter in my ear.

I can't talk to you in a room full of people. We can talk later, alone, right?

I typed it out in Microsoft Word, and waited for Jimmy to answer.

"Yeah, that works. Later, when we're alone." And, on that note, he disappeared.

-

After an hour or two, we stopped in a small town in South Carolina to get gas and food. Matt, Zack and Johnny got off the bus to find food. (And Johnny to play with his new toy.) Only Brian and I remained on the bus. And, well, Jimmy. Where ever he went off to.

I shut my laptop and stretched. Brian emerged from the back of the bus looking awfully smug.

"What?" I asked, in a non-rude way, considering he was staring at me.

"Nothing," he replied, in a Jimmy kind of tone.

I inwardly groaned, realizing where Jimmy had wandered off to; Inside of Brian's body. I walked up to him and looked him in the normally brown but currently blue eyes and glared.

"Do you have to possess people?" I asked.

"Why, Flare, whatever do you mean?" he asked, grinning. "I am but Brian, not Jimmy."

I rolled my eyes and flicked him in the cheek. "You can finally feel again. I can hit you."

He made a grumbling noise and moved away from me, probably in fear of me flicking him more. I moved my way to the mini fridge and pulling out a can of Coke. Then, Jimmy was right behind me—in Brian's body.

"Do you realize how creepy it is to be this close to someone who practically hates me?" I asked, turning around to face him.

He shrugged. "I know, but I'm just testing out how long I can possess people. I mean, there isn't much I can do..."

"Yeah, I know."

He still stood in front of me, incredibly close. It, oddly enough, wasn't as creepy when I thought of Jimmy being right there, not Brian.

"You have to move sometime, Jimmy. If someone sees us this close, I think Brian might lose his girlfriend."

"Wife," Jimmy correctly. "They are technically married, though I don't know how long it'll actually last."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Wife, girlfriend, whatever. Brian and Michelle will have issues if we're this close."

Jimmy groaned. "But, I wanted to try something first," he whined.

"What?"

"Close your eyes."

"Fine."

And I did. I followed his orders and closed my eyes. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting what came next.

His lips crashed against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
715.
Sort of short.
Sorry for the uber late updates.
I only get my writing inspiration at 3 in the morning. Which it currently is x)
Comments = faster updates, though. ;)