Sequel: Another Chance.

Say You'll Haunt Me.

Eight.

The can of Coke that I was holding hit the ground.

"Mother fucker, Jimmy," I mumbled, against his lips. Well, technically, Brian. If that makes sense.

For the record, in my head, it was Jimmy and his body. Not Brian's. I'm creeped out by the fact I was physically kissing Brian, if you hadn't noticed.

"What?" he asked, as he pulled away, only to press his head to my forehead. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Besides looking like Brian, no. Nothing's wrong."

He chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead. "I've wanted to do that since I laid eyes on you."

I stared into his bright blue eyes. "Really?"

"Mhmm." His lips reattached to mine and he pushed me against the counter top that the mini fridge was located on. His hands grasped my hips, tightly, as if he didn't want me to get away. My hands tangled inBrian's his hair.

We continued making out for probably another ten, fifteen minutes. We only pulled apart when Zacky and Johnny bounced up on the bus. Jimmy jumped back about two feet from me. Zacky and Johnny stared at the two of us with "WTF" looks on their faces.

"Um, is something going on here...?" Johnny asked. Jimmy kept his eyes attached to me, because he really didn't need to start a scene.

"Um, no. We're..." I started, hunting for words in my head, "...fighting. Again."

Zacky gave us questioning looks. "Really? Bri—"

"Yeah, we're fighting. She kept asking why I was such a dick to her and I snapped." Jimmy answered quickly, and let out an angry sigh, like Brian would have. "I'm going to sleep. Don't bother me until the show, okay?"

He stomped back to the bunks, and that was the last I had seen of Brian until the show that night.

-

After the show that night, everyone kind of split off in different directions. Matt decided that he needed to call Val, so he headed back to the bus. Zacky and Johnny we're going to hunt for either a club or a bar that everyone could hit up later. Brian disappeared to do whatever.

I didn't know what to do. I mean, it's not as if I had ever been to Raleigh. I really didn't know what to do. I just wondered around outside of the bus.

I was twirling a drum stick around my fingers, when Brian walked around a corner and came towards the bus. He leaned up against the side of it, and pulled his pack of cigarettes out of his jean pockets.

"Do you want one?" he asked, randomly. I looked up at him.

"No, thanks. I don't smoke."

He shrugged. "Sorry. I didn't know. You tend to keep to yourself a lot."

I kind of gave him a funny look, before I continued playing with my set of drum sticks. He watched my hands move around, hitting my imaginary drums.

He frowned. "Jimmy used to do that before shows. That's kind of how he warmed up."

I felt myself frown, and realized how unfair it was; how I got to spend time with Jimmy, who I never knew, honestly, while Brian got to suffer and hurt himself through memories of it all.

"Is that why you don't like me?" I asked him. He looked me in the eyes, looking confused and guilty. "You don't like me because I'm here, not Jimmy, right?"

He blinked, before looking down at the ground. "I guess. I mean, I didn't even want to give you a chance. I just wanted Jimmy back. I still do."

"Don't worry about it. I understand now."

We stood there, leaning against the bus. I was no longer playing with my drum sticks.

"Why do I feel like I've kissed you before?" Brian blurted out.

I smiled, inwardly, to myself. "I don't know. I've never kissed you before. I'm pretty sure of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
654.
Really short, but I like it.