Status: Just the beginning.

A Smile a Day Keeps Insanity at Bay

2 The Moonlight Really Makes me Smile.

Current age: 22

Those lurking eyes stare back at me. Warning to not get any closer.
She is in some other dimension it seems.
" Good morning,sunshine." is what she says to me.
Her voice is calm But a bit of crazy is in there, crawling beneath her skin, trying to get out.
Like me.
Only, she is a reflection.
A double of a person, non-existing unless someone is on the other side.
That someone is me.

A small smile creeps its way to my lips.

Odd,talking to my self makes me smile.

It's winter in Gotham. New years has just passed.
Children and teens back in school. Parents are broke because of the holidays. Grandparents won't see their bratty grandchildren until the holidays are around again. And the few like me are happy it's over.

After a nice hot shower I get dressed and ready for the day.

Image
ones in the middle

Image

Image
the green is a deep purple and the black is emerald green

Image

Plus some thick eye liner and low piggy tails.
*********
I step out of my apartment complex letting the frigid Gotham air hit me. Thankfully, after a few moments my skin adjusted and I became almost oblivious to the bitter cold.

Winter in Gotham.

Quite beautiful actually.
Snow patches on the pavement. A slushy of some sorts on every curb from car hurling partially melted snow, road salt, and dirt. Clumping all together and packing into a freakishly slippery mess.

Gross... well,kinda.

Children hiding behind garbage cans waiting for unsuspecting pedestrians or cars to pass.
Screaming "3,2,1, FIRE!" and pummeling the unlucky souls. Then running as fast as their little legs will carry them, just so they won't get " in trouble".
So cute. So innocent. So much laughter
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoot! 2nd ch. out! Hope you like it. I promise the next chapter will have some fun in it. Okay?

:)