Status: Just the beginning.

A Smile a Day Keeps Insanity at Bay

3 Everything Burns, Baby.

Doo doo doo dum dum dum laa laa laa haa haa haa....

Oh what fun it is at the corner bank.
Lines, signs, and cash.

Money, what Gotham survives off of. Pathetic, yet useful. Well only if you do what I do then yes, very useful. Yet still unnecessary.

Pennies and paper, pennies and paper, pennies and paper, pennies and what?Paper.

I see a "Pam","Jim", "Linda" and "Allen" working or picking their noses.
clink clink clink shuffle clink shuuuufffle shhhhhuuuuffle clink plop.
Pen chains and name tags, pen chains and name tags, pen chains and name tags, pen chains and what? Name tags.
clunk clunk!
Signatures and staples, signatures and staples, signatures and staples, signatures and what?Staples.
Oh! And cameras!
To catch the robbers of course! Ha!

And the one thing EVERY bank needs...
The vault.
Money holder.
The place I need to get into.
Combination.... Combination... Combination...

Unnecessary door ringy-things and safe combination.
Combination... combination... combination.
Right, right, right, small left, right, right, left, left, left, right, slow to left and right. Listen for it. Click!
Always ends on last number. And turns right three times to first number.

Done.

"Can I help you?" A small old lady says to me from behind the counter.

" Oh! Why yes, I would like to umm..." A small smile comes to my lips."Ya know. Never mind."
She warily smiles at me as I turn on my heels and exit the small building.

Instead of taking a right to go back home, I take a left.
To the fabric store I go.
Must look good for your first dubious ya know.

:)
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my! What will she do? Hmmm? Cause it's not obvious at all.. ha. wait and see what happens.