Status: Just the beginning.

A Smile a Day Keeps Insanity at Bay

5 Haha. No.

Gotham is a dark, and cruel.

Unlike the people here of course, who are cowards, always scurrying away, shaking, sweating, scared and pathetic.
When they run, they make people like me chase them even further into the hole.
Like little rats.
Grimy, slimy, little rats.
Run you little vermin. Run.

I don't want to break these people.No.
I just want to.. to.. to.. Show them how to be strong.I want them to know how it's like to be alone.
Only when your alone you carry your weight.And thus become stronger.
Metaphorically speaking.
**
Patiently, I sit here, picking dried blood out from underneath my finger nails.
(Which is quite hard in cuffs mind you.) The Riddler's blood to be exact.
Now, before you get your panties in a twist let me finish.
I didn't kill him. Oh no no no.
I just... Ruffed him up a bit.
And yes a girl my size CAN go up against a guy like him and still beat him to a bloody pulp.
( Getting off track, my apologies.)

Bored, I swing my legs up on the metal table, close my eyes and lean back on my chair.
That is thankfully ,yet stupidly, not bolted to the floor. Do these people not realize this an easy weapon?
Fuck...

For a short while I sit like this, unmoving and undisturbed.

I wonder when these fuckers will " interrogate" me
About two seconds later the door opens.
Hmm.. Maybe they read minds...

I open one eye to check who has entered.
An older man sits before me.
(Old enough to gray but not enough where he can't walk with out a cane.)
His eyes are filled with curiosity and relief though sunken in from lack of sleep.
Probably thinks I'll stayed locked up.
" Don't sleep much do ya ol' man?" A sly smirk comes to lip lips.
" I don't have time for your games." He says with a glare.
I kick my legs off the table, cross my arms and pout.
" Your no fun!" I say in a childish voice.
He just stares, obviously annoyed. I lean forward hand on the table and slouched.
" Fine, the hell do you want then?" I ask him with a smug face. "Who do you work for?"
I narrow my eyes at him and grit my teeth. " The bloody fucking muffin man. You know, the one that lives on cherry fucking lane. Maybe if your good boy I'll get you a muffin."I sneer at him.
How dare he. Think I would bow down to some pathetic bastard. I should kill him for that..
He sighs.
Your gonna be my toy...
"Listen, I'll tell you a secret." This statement lours him in, like a nice juicy stake for a tiger. But he's not that dull. " What's the catch?" His eyes are anxious yet fearful, a deadly combination.
I pop my lips and lean back. " I want a candycane."
" That's all you want?" He asks as if this startles him. " Yeah, what else would I want? A muffin?" I snicker at him.
He grunts and stands from his chair, still wondering weather he should of shouldn't.
And then his walki-talki goes off. Frantic voices are screaming for back-up.

I chuckle and pop off the cuffs. " Time already?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just for future reference, the story is supposed to skip. Well at least until the Joker comes in. Sorry, but the chapters that where made to kinda give you a bit of Kandy's back story. You'll be filled in later in the story. And I know the story seems rushed but really, that stuff isn't really that important [ accept the first chapter].
Yeah, just wanted to say that. :)
p.s. I love comments. Keeps me motivated and shows that I'm not wasting my time. :P
p.p.s. Don't feel obliged to comment, I was just saying.
p.p.p.s. Thank you for reading this :)