Status: Just the beginning.

A Smile a Day Keeps Insanity at Bay

6 Home, Sweet Bloody Home.

Sirens are chasing me. But I'll lose'em fast.
Smoke fills the starry sky. Thank you explosives, dirty cops and the predictable people of Gotham. I won't be sending you cards in the mail I'll just kill you now.
A quick right, left, and gun it down this ally and I'm home free.
Gotta get back to my rainbow and play. Oh, how I miss them.

I smile to myself thinking of my colors. All so much different yet all the same.(Boy)Green is the toxins expert.(Boy) Red can save anyone.(Boy) Yellow just brings a smile to your face everyday and is an excellent sniper.(Girl) Orange is amazing at wiring and un-wiring and shit like that. Black is my ninja a quiet but very blunt man. White is just like Black one a girl.(Boy)Pink can blow up anything and everything. And (Girl)Purple is the best cook known to man.How I care for them deeply.Now I know you're probably thinking being attached will get you killed or something along the lines of that. But I care for them like I would a goldfish. They die, I'll replace them. Well, after I kill the fuck who killed them.

After about 15 minutes of running [ ditched the car a while ago]I arrive at the warehouse.
The windows are all shattered and the original sign is upside down. Rusted and cracked almost everywhere and yet I love it here. Reminds me of my self.

I giggle like a giddy school girl and skip up to the door. I grasp the cold metal and turn the knob revealing my rainbow chilling is the " living room" area and a few strange faces. Yellow looks at me in glee and screams " Kandy! Your home!" My colors all turn as I step in and close the door. " Hello my lovely darlings! I've missed you!"

Sure I've only been gone about 16 hours but hey, it's my rainbow. You'd miss it too.

"Yellow baby, who are these people?"
He looks back and turns to me. Before he can speak a overly jumpy woman in a red and black jester costume skips to me and introduces herself.
Almost rips my arm off while she's shaking it." Heyya! I'm Harley nice tuh meet cha!"
Fucking Brooklyn accents. I hate'em, hate'em all.
I snatch my arm away." KandyKane." I say in a low grumble.
She pisses me off already.
Someone clears there throat behind her. Her eyes widen then she just smiles.
He scared her.... what a pansy ass....
A man dressed in purple and green approaches me. His face is painted a bit like mine. Chalky white face with two black holes for eyes and a blood red smile. And his...his... scars.
"I'm The Joker and you are?" his voice is menacing and psychotic like my own.
I hate him already...
I smirk up at him.
" KandyKane."
KILL HIM! KILL HIM!
♠ ♠ ♠
heheh sorry 'bout that.
took me a while cause finals and i just didn't have the time. but comment more and these will be faster. comments motivate me so don't be shy!