Status: Just the beginning.

A Smile a Day Keeps Insanity at Bay

7 Have I Died And Gone to Sweet Hell?

He left with a " This is MY city Little Mrs.Kandy and there is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. So suck on your candy cane and get to steppin." insert annoying laughter here- His smile never faltered, not even for a brief second. No, it wasn't the scars, he was actually smiling. Most likely due to the fact he thinks I'll stay and watch him take this city.
No. Never. He will never have my city, or my people."And uhh.. a woorrrd of advise." he leaned close down to my ear and hissed "Don't do anything recklesssss... Kandy girlll" Turning on his heels he exited. The bimbo leeching to him and then being shoved aside ,smacking into a wall, whimpering,then following the clown out.

So now I lay in my plushy thrown,holding a gutted teddy bear, and laugh."That clown is surly in for one hell of a ride."

"Kandy?"came a whisper, barely audible over my howling laughter.

"Yeeessss?"I replied,my head swung over the side of the chair to see where the voice was coming from.

"The van is ready.."
I rolled off the fluff and landed on the cement floor with a smack!
"Kandy?"

Silence.

"AHAHAAAHAHAHAAA DID YOU SEE THAT PURPLE DARLING !AHAHAAA WHAT A VICTORIOUS FALL! COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT TOO! AHAHAA!"
Bit of giggles then laughter.
"Mrs.Kandy! Your so silly!"

Silence.

"Why, thank you my dear Purple. Now off to the blowing shit up we go!"
I link arms with her and skip to the gas suckers.
" Oh we're off to kill some people Lahahahahahaaaaa! We'll shoot! we'll stab! we'll blow it up Lahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!! Dodododododoododododododododododododo Lahalahalahalahalahahahahaaaahhaaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Singing songs of slaughter seems to always brighten the mood of my rainbow.

My rainbow were already in the van cleaning, reloading,or sharpening their many weapons, probably bored from waiting for me and Purple.

"C'mon Rainbow! We got business to take care of!"I yell to them jumping into the drivers seat, starting the van, and speeding off( causing some of the newer colors to jolt from their original spots).

"Kandy! Kandy!Kandy!"comes Yellow's voice.
I make a sharp left making the rainbow all slid.
"Yeeaah?"
"What's our "business" that needs to be taken care of?" he asked putting air quotes around business.

"Uhh.. gotta go take care of things with macaroni Maroni!"school girl giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please ungrateful bastards haha
this woulda been her alot sooner if done so! XD