Status: In progress.

Detention

day one.

Somebody fucking kill me.
I am so not looking forward to 2 weeks of detention with Mr. Perfect.
I just had to go and open my big mouth, didn't I? Well, that teacher did deserve it. Telling me I can't get my jacket outta my locker when it's fucking freezing outside. Please. She was waiting for me to call her a stupid bitch.

Yeah, so, that's how I got here. Here meaning detention. Detention with Mr. Cena.

Lord, just kill me now.

Image

"Look, I understand that you don't wanna be here." Mr. Cena said in his deep, I-overpower-you voice. "But you gotta deal with it. It's your punishment-"

"Punishment?" I scoffed. "As if. They think locking me in here for 2 weeks will keep me from cursing at her again? All she has to do is be a bitch and I'll call her one." I said calmly, resting my chin on my palm. "There's nothing they - or you - can do to stop that." He sighed, running his hand through his short hair.

"You're not what I expected." He mumbled.

"'Scuse me?" I sat up straight.

"I thought-" He stared. "from the way you write, you sound...innocent." Mr. Cena was my English teacher. I was quiet in his class. No wonder he was surprised to see me here.

"You thought wrong, then, huh?" I rolled my eyes, looking out the window.

"Get comfortable." He propped his feet on the desk. "You'll be here for a while."

Kill me.

"This isn't fair." I said after a moment of silence. "This is such bullshit!"

"If you're gonna curse, keep your voice down." I bit my lip.

"We knew about the fire drill, right? So before it I went to my locker and the bitch has the nerve to tell me to put my jacket back, that's it not a locker period." I slapped the desk. "What the fuck, right?"

"It was freezing that day, wasn't it?" He seemed thoughtful.

"Yeah! Exactly!" I was standing now, approaching his desk. I sat on the edge, crossing my legs as I faced him. "What is wrong with that cunt?" I tossed my hair over my shoulder, frowning. He shrugged slightly.

"Never really talked to her."

"Consider yourself lucky." He smiled, nodding. "You're not what I expected." I said, copying his previous statement.

"Oh?"

"I thought you'd be some tight-ass." I laughed. "You know, I'm hot and you know it, so shut the fuck up and listen kinda guy."

"Really? Why?"

"You're big." I said bluntly. "Buff, you know? Tyrant like."

"Ah." He nodded. "Well, you seem innocent and harmless." He paused. "On the outside."

"Don't judge a book by it's cover, Mr. Cena." I winked, making him laugh.

Maybe this won't be so bad.