Status: In progress.

Detention

saturday.

"Michelle." I shook her, frowning. "Michelle!"

"What?" She grumbled.

"Wake up. We're going to the mall, remember?"

"The fuck you doin' in my house?" She said, burying her face in her pillow. "I should call the cops."

"Your mom let me in while she was leaving. I have permission to be here." I pushed her roughly, watching her roll off the bed completely. I snickered as she groaned, sitting up.

"Fine." She yawned. "Lemme get ready." She stood, stretching. "Bri and Tori comin?"

"Mhm. Called them while I was trying to get your lazy ass up. They're on their way." She waved me off, going into her bathroom. I plopped on her bed, picking up one of her magazines from the floor.

"Corey's coming!" She called.

"Really?" I said, uninterested, as I flipped through the pages.

"Yup. Just texted his sexy self." I rolled my eyes. Corey and herself had been going out for a while. They were cute, but so perverted and sex obsessed that I didn't care much for their relationship.

"Eeeyo! Where my girls at?" Bri's voice yelled.

"In here." I replied. Tori burst in, throwing her arms in the air.

"HONEYS, WE'RE HOME!" She yelled.

"Darling!" Michy yelled from the bathroom.

"Mich? Mich, where far art thou, Mich?"

"Getting readay." She sang.

"Don't take forever, thanks." I said, tossing the magazine away. We waited for a good 15 minutes before Mich came out. "Finally." I stood.

"Whatevs. I gotta look good for Corey." We rolled our eyes, heading outside, piling into my car.

"Oh, and," Bri started, "I invited Nick. That's okay, right? I figured since Corey's coming..."

"It's cool." I shrugged.

"Well, I invited Jamie." Tori said, smiling sheepishly. I bit my lip. I didn't have anyone to invited. I sighed, starting the car and pulling out from the parking space. On our way down one of the streets, I shrieked in the middle of our conversation, silencing them.

"What's wrong with you?" Michy asked.

"It's Mr. Cena!" I said. Tori and Bri flew to the window in the direction I was looking. They giggled foolishly as Michelle rolled her eyes.

"HE'S TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF!" Bri yelled. "HOLY SHIT!"

"Shhh!" I hissed, watching. I silently thanked God for the red light we were at. Mr. Cena was mowing his lawn, and had just stripped of his shirt. He was sweaty and hot and shining and sexy and hot mama.

"Dayum." Tori said, whistling. "He's hotter than I imagined."

"You've imagined him shirtless?"

"Fuck yeah." She nodded.

"I have too." Bri admitted.

"Well, I haven't." Michy said dully. We hushed her, still watching. An impatient car behind us beeped loudly. I looked at the street light; green. Me, Tori, and Bri all groaned. "Why don't you pull over and say hi?" Mich asked.

"No way." She rolled her eyes, leaning over me, toward my window. "What are-"

"MR. CENA!" She screamed. My eyes widened as he looked over. "HEY THERE, MR. SEXY CENA, IT'S VALERIE!" He was looking over now, smirking as he waved. I pulled over, watching the annoyed car drivers behind me drive off. He leaned by my window.

"Hey, ladies." He greeted. Tori and Bri giggled in the back seat.

"Hi, we haven't met just yet." Mich said, grinning. "I'm Michelle." She offered her hand. He chuckled.

"I'm John." He shook her hand.

"John, huh?" Her eyebrow rose. She looked to me. "Do you call him John?"

"No." I squeaked. "He's my teacher."

"She's called me other things. Like fucking asshole, for instance."

"You said that?" Bri asked, laughing.

"Well, yeah." I shrugged. "He is a fucking asshole." I sent him a playful glance. He rolled his eyes.

"Where you girls headed?"

"Mall." We all answered.

"Val's the only one without a guy to go with her." Tori said. I blushed, hitting my head on the steering wheel.

"Oh?" His eyebrow rose. "Well, I'd go, but I don't think that'd come off too well. Seeing me with a bunch of girls and such..." He trailed off.

"Our boyfriends will be there." Mich said.

"Val doesn't have..?"

"Nope." Bri answered for me. "Such a shame. She's beautiful, ain't she?" I groaned, repeatedly hitting my head on the wheel.

"Oh, she's gorgeous." I felt him pat my shoulder. My face heated up.

"Why don't you come?" Mich asked the dreaded question. "I'm sure it'll be more fun then mowing the lawn, I mean." She paused, smiling. "You just need a shirt." I had cleverly avoided looking at his chest, but now it had my full attention. My hair hid my eyes as I stared from the corner of my eye.

"Well." He said. "I guess I could."

"Whoop!" Bri and Tori rejoiced.

"I'll follow you guys." He pulled his shirt back on. "Hold on." He jogged over to his car.

"He's got a nice ass." I said. They laughed.

Image

It was as follows;

John (Mr. Cena), Me, Corey, Mich, Nick, Bri, Jamie, Tori.

All of us were walking from store to store.
The dress store was the most fun we've had. We put on these big, poofy, colorful dresses and took pictures and danced around the whole shop. We meaning all of us. Even the guys. That means, yes, John Cena wore a dress.

For ten minutes.

I have pictures. Which he thinks I deleted. But I didn't. MWAHAHAHA.

Carrying on. Lunch time rolled around and we ate, etc, etc. We got bored around 3 and decided to hit the movies.

I sat next to Mr. Cena, at the end of the row.

We saw a scary movie, and he totally screamed like a girl. I cracked up as he blushed furiously. We left shortly after the movie ended and we split our little groups up. Their boyfriends went home after kissing them goodbye (and Michy obnoxiously yelling for me to kiss John, too).

John gave me a smile when he reached his car, hugging me. I bit my lip, hugging him back.

20 seconds.

We pulled away, smiling at each other, before he climbed into his car. I shuffled over to mine, where Michy, Bri, and Tori were making stupid noises and faces at me. I threatened to leave them behind and they stopped. We decided to have a sleepover.

Mich said we should visit Mr. Cena tomorrow, since we now knew where he lived. I rolled my eyes, called her stupid, and said it was getting late. She told me I was a stick in the mud and that I should tell him I feel.

Oh, sure. How does this sound;

"Oh, hi, Mr. Cena. I know you're my teacher and all, but I'm in love with you. You don't feel the same? Oh, cool. Tootles."

I'm not making myself look that stupid.

At least, not on purpose.