Status: In progress.

Detention

sunday.

"Ow! Fucking rose bush, what the fuck kind of man has a rose bush?"

"Could you shut the fuck up, please? He's gonna hear us!"

"Me?! I was just brutally attacked by a damn thorn! You shut the fuck up!"

"Don't tell me to shut the fuck up!"

"I just did!"

"You two are horrible at sneaking around." A deep voice said. Me and Michy looked up sheepishly. She had dragged me out of bed half an hour ago, made me fucking walk here in my pajamas, and I'm freezing my ass off. I am not a happy camper.

"Well, I blame her." I stood straight. "Who the hell actually grabs a rose bush?"

"Who the hell grows roses anymore?!" She exclaimed, waving her arms around. "Look at my hand! I'm bleeding! Bleeding!" She waved her hand angrily in John's face. He grabbed it, inspecting it.

"Oh, it's not even that bad." He scoffed.

"Not that bad?" She gasped. "It hurt like a bitch, man!" She shrieked as he suddenly pulled the thorn out, smirking at her. "Ow!"

"Better now?"

"No." She huffed. "I should sue you and your stupid rose bush."

"Hey." He held his hand up. "My rose bush is not stupid." I giggled at his expression.

"It so is. And it's evil." She looked at her finger, pouting. "My poor little finger."

"You're such a baby." I said, laughing.

"You stick your God damn hand in there and you see how it feels!"

"No thanks. I'm not that stupid."

"Ugh!" She groaned, throwing her hands in the air. "Why the hell am I even here?!"

"How should I know? You dragged me here."

"Oh, right." She cleared her throat. "Mr. Cena, darling. I've got a question for you." His eyebrow rose.

"Yes?"

"How'd you like to double date with yours truly, my boyfriend and this lovely girl right here?"

Excuse me? Girl-who's-throat-I-should-fucking-cut say what?

Image

"Guess what bitch has a date!" Michy yelled, throwing my bedroom door open. "Guess!"

"You?" Tori said, throwing popcorn in her mouth.

"Yes!" She grinned. "And no."

"Fake date?" Bri asked, sitting on my bed. I sat beside her, covering my face with the pillow, praying to just suffocate. She poked me in curiosity.

"No." Michy rolled her eyes.

"Well, I don't get it, then." Tori replied. "Who wants a kit-kat before I eat them all?"

"What time is it?" I asked, it being muffled by the pillow.

"Like, three?" Bri said, grabbing one and ripping it open. "This is brunch."

"Awesome." I sat up, the pillow falling in my lap. "Gimme me one."

"This isn't very healthy, you know." Michy said, picking one up also. "It really isn't."

"What else is there?"

"My mom is at work. So nothing until five." I swallowed down the candy. "I want real food. Put my damn candy away. I've kept that since fuckin' Halloween. I'm not wasting it now."

"Is it old?" Bri's nose crinkled.

"No. Halloween candy never goes old." Tori hid it behind my dresser. "Trust me."

"Any-mother-fucking-way." Michy said. "I'm not the only one with a date." Tori and Bri's eyes locked on me, eyebrows raising.

"With who?" They asked together.

"John." Mich said. "John Cena."

"OH, NO FUCKING WAY." Tori gaped.

"You lucky son of a bitch." Bri grinned. I blushed, standing.

"I'm hungry." I shuffled out of the room. "Who wants cold pizza?" They came running out.

"Me!"

Image

Two hours of sugar and video games later, and my mother came home. I squealed, high on sugary items I didn't even remember eating, hugging her. "MOMMY!"

"VAL'S MOMMY!" They came at her, taking us all to the floor.

"Please tell me you didn't eat the whole bag of sugar this time." Mommy said, wiggling out of the group hug.

"Nope." Bri answered.

"We'll save that for next time!" My poor mother deals with this daily. Bless her soul. She sighed, shaking her head, walking into the kitchen. I didn't even notice those bags.

"Boston Market?" I beamed.

"Of course. I didn't feel like cooking."

"I'm not really hungry." I whined. "I'll eat later."

"Ditto." Tori, Bri, and Mich said, looking at each other. "Diiiitttoooo?"

"You guys are creeps." My mom said, laughing.

"For real." I nodded.

"Fer sure?" Bri smiled.

"Don't you dare-"

"FER SURE MAYBE, FER SURE NOT!"

"FER SURE, EH, FER SURE BOMB!"

"God damn it, now it's stuck in my head!"

Image

I realized as the girlies left around 10 that I had school tomorrow. Then school for four more days, then a double date. Fan-fucking-tastic. It's going to be so awkward! I can't say I'm not looking forward to it, I am, hell yeah, but still. What if I do something and fuck it all up?

I sighed, humming 'Fer Sure' as I climbed in bed, my hair damp from my shower. I finished up my homework and drifted to sleep, stomach bubbling nervously about what would happen tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
i kinda like this chapter, then i kinda don't.

xD