Today is... well, today, no other way to explain it.

I Awake To Coffee

Today is... well today, no other way to explain it.

I awoke to the delicious aroma of... you may think this is stupid, but I love it... COFFEE! I absolutely love coffee. No other explanation for it, coffee wakes me up, keeps me up and keeps me going... what more do I need?

But wait, I'm supposed to be home alone... who made the coffee? Eh, who cares, coffee's coffee, right? I mean, who'd break into my place to make coffee? I guess a crazed teenie, but if they made coffee, I can put up with'em, right?

I guess I'd better get up and start this story, yep you heard me story, I'm not into telling hugely long stories, but every now and then, I rant. I just keep going and going and going... kinda like now, I guess I'd better stop while it's not too long.

Well, I'm getting up, I'm going to the shower, I'm getting... I'm not going into detail, too many people would be drooling by the time I finished with my shower. Okay, okay, I'm not going into that much detail unless it's needed... ooh, look a bug, it's got black legs, shiny black-green shell, and... eww, it just used my kitchen floor for a toilet!

*SQUELCH*

Well, it's dead now.

Okay, I'm in the kitchen I walked into here from the bathroom, yes I'm dressed, geez you pervs... Okay, I'm in the kitchen and here's the coffee! Wait, who made it? I look around, nothing, nobody... wait, that cabinet's never open it's usually empty... I walk slowly to the cabinet, I carefully open the door...

"AHHHH!!!!! WHO LET YOU IN HERE!?!?!?! Tré!"

And there was Tré sitting in my cabinet eating cereal. My eye twitched as I looked at him.

He looked up at me and grinned, "Hi Mike! I made coffee!"

My eye stopped twitching and I looked at him, "Oh, well, uh... thanks." I fixed me a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. Tre poked his head out of the cabinet and looked at me, I motioned him over to sit at the table.

He grinned and sat beside me, "So, Mike, what are we going to do today?"

I looked at him, "I'm staying home... why?"

Tre scooted closer to me and smiled at me, "We-ell, we could..." He whispered into my ear and all he said was 'psst psst psst.'

I looked at him like he was an idiot and then whispered in his ear. He looked at me with wide eyes. I tilted my head to the side slightly and licked my lips and then bit my bottom lip.

He grinned, "I'll just leave you to yourself man, I'll see ya' around."

I grinned, "See ya'!" Well he left and I got to finish my coffee... what? You want to know what I said... well, too bad! No, I'll tell you when you're older... lots older, but here's a hint if you're absolutely dying to know, it had something to do with a chicken... and choking... uh, anyway, I predict in about twenty minutes Billie will call me. So, what will I do for twenty minutes... um... go away... I'll be back in twenty minutes.