Today is... well, today, no other way to explain it.

Billie Calls

Well, I'm back... oh, I only took fifteen minutes, what am I gonna do for five minutes!? ... *BRRING BRRING* What a lame ass ring for my phone... anyway, he's early? I, of course, pick up the phone, "Good bye?"

Silence at the other end and then, "Uh... what? Mike, that you?"

I grin even though he can't see me, "Nope." I'm feeling obnoxious today.

He says, "Uhm... then who is this?"

"Who is this?"

"Uh... Billie? Who's this?"

"Uh... Billie? Who's that?"

"Me?"

"Who you?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

"Last name?"

"What?"

"What's your last name?"

"Uh... Armstrong?"

"You don't sound too sure about that."

"Uh... I'm not... now."

I almost laughed, "Well, Mr. Armstrong, if that is your name, what do you want with this Mike you were talking about?"

"Uh... I don't remember? Who are you?"

I knew he couldn't see me, but I had to grin anyway, "The one and only, Mike Dirnt, nice to meet ya'!"

"Mi-ike!" He sounded kinda annoyed.

"Bil-lie!" I copied him.

"Man, don't do that, you had me freakin' out for a second."

"Sor-ry." You gotta admit it was funny though. "So, whatcha want?"

"I wanted to know if you and me could go hang out... ya' know like in the old days."

The way he said it made me want to go, but I really wanted to stay home sleep, be lazy, and all the normal stuff and plus I just blew Tre off to do that... heh, I said I blew Tre, sorry, I feel really perverted today...

This is really hard, to go or not to go, to go have fun or to stay home and... do stuff... I suddenly heard the phone screaming at me, which was odd, I didn't think the phone could scream... Oh, yeah! Billie! "Huh?"

"I said, do you wanna or not?"

"Oh, uh... I'll... I'll go." I made it sound like I had my day planned and he just ruined it... wonder what he's gonna say.

"Yay! You're goin' with me 'cause you had nothin' better to do!"

"Hey! For your information... okay, your right, but... nevermind." I did have all day planned out, well kind of... I knew what I was gonna do, I just didn't know if I'd do it all.

"Good! I'm comin' over!"

*click*

"You're what!?"

He hung up on me? Where's my bucket? No, I'm being serious here, it's blue and plastic and I really need it... Oh, here it is. Okay, first things first fill it with water then attach it above the door and then wait for Billie. It gonna take him forever to get here... Maybe twenty minutes, maybe ten, depends on how fast he drives... well, see ya' then!